• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch that beautiful black buck inseminate you??

Fuck yeahhhhh!!!

I would actually do way more more than watch you taking him bareback Babe. I would press two fingers against his powerfully throbbing muscular pump-bulge above his orgasmically up-drawn nuts to count his baby-making cum-spurts jetting through the underbelly of his gorgeous cock, then pray that he has knocked you up as planned.

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Young fit BBC here, Anyone looking for bareback sex DM me

Btw I'm from Texas, Midtown Houston
Please login or become a member to view

If only lived near you I would eat you alive , Kim xxxxIMG_0044.jpeg

If a bull whats to fuck me in the ass, is it his or my decision if a condom is used?
It’s your decision.

But make very sure that when the bull is building up to orgasm—particularly when you are too far gone to notice or care—he doesn’t briefly withdraw his cock to slip the condom off it before he cums in you.

Hot young black guys are fucking exspurts at that. It feeds into their intoxicating lust for power over every man and woman they get to fuck, and of course it hugely increases the physical pleasure they get from ejaculating in them.

Last edited:
I've had four sexual partners in my life, two white men, and recently, two black men, and I have never insisted on a condom and none has ever been used. I am on the pill however, and I was on the pill before I began seeing black men, as my husband and I have three children and we don't want any more.

always his.
My opinion and practice for this scenario is given in my post eight above this one. It concerns the wearing of condoms by occasional or come-and-go irresponsible bulls—not safe and committed black lovers—and is in direct disagreement with your apparent practice; which I consider to be foolish and downright dangerous.

An exception in my own love-life is when my bisexual young black buddy tops me. When he does, the idea of him using a condom never enters our heads—maximizing mutual intimacy and pleasure being the over-riding consideration. It’s the same when we switch roles and it’s me who’s topping him.

My buddy is my wife’s long-term totally-trusted and only lover too (therefore nominally her “bull”) and he and I often threesome with her.

Again, my buddy never wears a condom when he fucks my wife by himself or during threesomes with me.

Last edited:
Back