• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it is that way for us too. That is something we didn't expect , the mental arousal.
We have agreed that she can find/flirt with black men. Then see where that takes us for meeting more....and of course sex if all goes well.

Reactions: cps
We are looking for the next one. Other guy kinda lost out attention when he started
being cheap on hotels to meet at.

We have wanted to do that. But we just want to make sure if we decide to end it with the guy then we want complete privacy as to where we live. Would be fun at home though. She is very loud when she cums.

So how has you husband enjoyed all of this? I am not the type of guy to be intimidated or want to be humiliated, I am not into that at all. I actually am very dominant in bed as well. Just something about seeing her with a huge hung guy gets me all turned on. Love watching her face take it all.

Gonna get going for tonight. Perhaps we should strike up this conversation again soon, and in email form. Lol...I think we are monopolizing this thread.
Share your stories on here ;) true stories of white girls taking black cock are so hot haha show these other black men what youse got for them

I have only been with one black man who is my current lover. And we go bareback. From the start, when me and hubby were still talking, I confessed my preference would be bareback. We knew it would really limit our pool of potential playmates, but I told him Iould rather not play if condoms had to be used. It is that important to me, my personal non-negotiable. Fortunately, we met the perfect guy who was willing to prove he is clean, and it is not an issue. We have gone bareback from the start. And I plan to do the same with future lovers.
very nicei
Thank you for the compliment! I am learning a lot more about my body too, my sexual potential. It is fun. I would love to share our stories too.
I too only go bareback with my awesome black lovers and my husband loves me doing it and encourages me because he knows how much I love it and he supports me completely in anything that brings me pleasure! And I love him dearly for it : ) I even hhave a black boyfriend who satisfies me totally besides my other beautiful black lovers.And I love my boyfriend deeply because he respects my husbands place in my life and my need for other black lovers! Plus my boyfriend Darrian has a huge thick dark dark black cock and he litterally fucks the hell out of meand I love it so much : ) He is presently breeding me and trying to get me pregnant so we'll see what happens? I really enjoy being me : ) My husband has really given me the freedom in my marriage to be a wife and mom to our family and be a perfect little black cock whore and enjoy my black lovers completely I Love it!

very nicei

I too only go bareback with my awesome black lovers and my husband loves me doing it and encourages me because he knows how much I love it and he supports me completely in anything that brings me pleasure! And I love him dearly for it : ) I even hhave a black boyfriend who satisfies me totally besides my other beautiful black lovers.And I love my boyfriend deeply because he respects my husbands place in my life and my need for other black lovers! Plus my boyfriend Darrian has a huge thick dark dark black cock and he litterally fucks the hell out of meand I love it so much : ) He is presently breeding me and trying to get me pregnant so we'll see what happens? I really enjoy being me : ) My husband has really given me the freedom in my marriage to be a wife and mom to our family and be a perfect little black cock whore and enjoy my black lovers completely I Love it!

Your a very lucky woman :)

I fuck 2-3 girls a week... a few marries ones in a month. Very few ask me to wear condoms...and I don't like using condoms at all. Love the raw skin to skil feeling and shooting my hot cum inside the girls. I know many girls who would use condoms to avoid contact with white seed but will go bare with BBCs

I fuck 2-3 girls a week... a few marries ones in a month. Very few ask me to wear condoms...and I don't like using condoms at all. Love the raw skin to skil feeling and shooting my hot cum inside the girls. I know many girls who would use condoms to avoid contact with white seed but will go bare with BBCs

A Black bull should never have to be asked to wear a condom...

Back