• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can get home STD kits for about $90 each no Dr visit and results in 10 minutes. Great way to stay safe and get all that bare fun too

Unfortunately, these kits DO NOT test for all forms of STD/STI and the ones that do cost hundreds of dollars and require mailing samples to a lab for processing which takes at least a week before you know what the results are.

Not saying don't do it, as I think getting tested regularly is a great idea, especially if you are going to be sexually active outside of a monogamous relationship. Just saying that, as yet, there is no magic way to know if someone is totally free of anything you may not wish to share in as little as 15 minutes for less than a $100.

If you would like to enjoy looking at some reasons why you might not want to go bareback with someone you haven't recently shared testing with, google "symptoms of std in males" and "symptoms of std in females".

Unfortunately, these kits DO NOT test for all forms of STD/STI and the ones that do cost hundreds of dollars and require mailing samples to a lab for processing which takes at least a week before you know what the results are.

Not saying don't do it, as I think getting tested regularly is a great idea, especially if you are going to be sexually active outside of a monogamous relationship. Just saying that, as yet, there is no magic way to know if someone is totally free of anything you may not wish to share in as little as 15 minutes for less than a $100.

If you would like to enjoy looking at some reasons why you might not want to go bareback with someone you haven't recently shared testing with, google "symptoms of std in males" and "symptoms of std in females".

No not risk free just a lil safer

True, a little safer.

However, relying on extremely limited "instant at home tests" as protection against STD/STI while going bareback is like riding a motorcycle with a helmet on while dressed in shorts, tank top and flip-flop sandals.
If you don't like the STD/STI symptom pictures, you REALLY wouldn't want to see the pictures of the injuries that can result from that!

It takes all kinds. Saying "just a little safer" is like saying "just a little less *******" as you slide behind the wheel. Please use common sense. If the guy is new and without papers, respect your hubby just a modicum and use the damned rubber!

L
It takes all kinds. Saying "just a little safer" is like saying "just a little less *******" as you slide behind the wheel. Please use common sense. If the guy is new and without papers, respect your hubby just a modicum and use the damned rubber!
Lol I am not married and actually prefer condoms. I love the feel of hot cum all over my face but dripping from my pussy not so much. I am just saying some assurance is better than nothing at all for those into bareback

I get raw when a man uses a condom. So, I do not let men use them with me. Although there are risks, there are risks in everything in life. You have to live your life to the fullest. Because me and hubby both love how my pussy feels when it is filled with another or other men's cum, we will have it no other way. Yes, I have my live-in who I fuck regularly, but he and I both have sex with others. And he will not use a condom, with anyone.

When we go to the adult theater I wear a blindfold. I never see the men I suck or who fuck me. And no one ever uses condoms. I trust my hubby and know he would never let a guy fuck me that he thought was unclean. We go to the adult theater sometimes 3-4 times a week, and anywhere from 10-30 guys fuck me each time. I love feeling each of the guys cocks in me and cumming in me. And I think it is very exciting not knowing the guys or ever seeing them. It adds to the thrill for me.

I believe that most of the guys who go to the adult theaters are guys who don't get sex elsewhere. I think that most of them rarely get sex. When we walk into the theater I can sense the desperation the men feel. And when I undress, they group around me. I love that. I love that the men get between my legs, fuck me, cum in me, and then the next guy does the same thing, and the next guy and the next guy. I love making each guy feel special. And when they cum in me, I feel special as well. I know that they and I are both doing the right thing.

At the theater I never see the men I suck or who fuck me, and that is okay. It is about the sex. It is about sharing and feeling loved. Even when I get with men, away from the theater, I would never, even if condoms didn't make me raw, ask a man to wear a rubber. It would be like saying that he has an STD. I am not going to put down a man I am going to have sex with.

Just at the theater, I have sex, bare back, with anywhere from 40-over 100 men every week. And we have been going to this theater for about three years now. I have never caught anything from anyone. I know I have been lucky, but lucky in so many ways, not just in safety. I have been lucky that men have been willing to do me bare back every time we have gone there.

At the theater, I do not want to see the guys I have sex with. I do not want to be able to judge them by their age, color or anything else. We go to the theater because of the variety of men I get to have sex with. And because my hubby loves the taste of cum, I always have a lot for him to eat afterward. And it makes both of us happy. And I like that my pussy is always most for hours after we go to the theater.

I guess bare back is okay if you are only having sex with one guy, but I prefer group sex to one on one. And I know guys don't like condoms. When we have had gang bangs at the house and a guy pulls out a rubber, all of the other men look at him as if saying to themselves, WTF? The other guys get a feeling, I'm sure, that the other guys thinks he is better than they are. The opposite is true for me. To me, if a guy has to wear a rubber to fuck me, then he isn't worth fucking.

Back