• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have come along way in the quest for no condoms! At first she was on birth-control and that started giving her scares so she went to the IUD. Now I cannot hit her cervix, but her friends sure can! She had problems for a year or so with 2 of her friends, she would get spotty red tinged and we didn't like that. She liked her friends of course! So we got her the E-Sure and had the ablation done. It was a visit to the surgical room, and a long process of no playing, and it was way to long for her! But now we are sure she is sterile and her friends pound away at her cervix and she just begs for more. She gets filled a couple times a month and I will say the process was well worth the weight of cum in gold! She doesn't have to worry about the risks and side effects of birth control pills and no more copper IUD to cause pain! E-Sure and ablation is the way to go before you go without the condoms. Even during the waiting time of no sex we were all getting restless but when she was cleared by the doctor everyone was compinsated very well for having to wait:)

We have come along way in the quest for no condoms! At first she was on birth-control and that started giving her scares so she went to the IUD. Now I cannot hit her cervix, but her friends sure can! She had problems for a year or so with 2 of her friends, she would get spotty red tinged and we didn't like that. She liked her friends of course! So we got her the E-Sure and had the ablation done. It was a visit to the surgical room, and a long process of no playing, and it was way to long for her! But now we are sure she is sterile and her friends pound away at her cervix and she just begs for more. She gets filled a couple times a month and I will say the process was well worth the weight of cum in gold! She doesn't have to worry about the risks and side effects of birth control pills and no more copper IUD to cause pain! E-Sure and ablation is the way to go before you go without the condoms. Even during the waiting time of no sex we were all getting restless but when she was cleared by the doctor everyone was compinsated very well for having to wait:)

This takes care of the pregnancy issue, but what do you do about STDs???

We take the time to get to know the man. We know them very well before anything ever happens! If a question arises about STD's or even if we have a suspicion then out the door we go! you have to be very careful in this lifestyle...even condoms do not stop STD's from happening..

Do you make sure you all get tested for STD before playing with a new guy and do so periodically with those who are regular repeats?

If you search here in this page: " My Beautiful Latina Wife". If you go to the main page: "My Beautiful Latina Wife 2" under "Wife Wants Black". Sorry, URL not working from my phone.

Send me the link when you're not using your phone.

It's something I advice most couples: have a single black lover. Don't go sending your wife off to swingers' convention when you don't know what she might be getting into. Just unfortunately a lot of people get too excited to stop themselves.

I nearly always fuck bareback, I also restrict myself to a relatively closed group that gets regularly checked out. STD's are no joke and there are things out there there isn't a cure for. The ONLY way anyone should ever go bareback is with a partner that has a clean medical, and that isn't necessarily a guarantee. Risks need to be managed but there is nothing this side of heaven that feels better than cumming in a hot wet pussy.

I really dislike condoms, so for me the logical choice is to restrict my sexual activity to the group I belong to. The group is large enough to give everyone adequate variety and we all know where each others head is at. The women I fuck are either surgically safe or beyond baby bearing years. I would really hate to go back to meeting, playing the waiting game, getting checked out medically every month. Burying my cock in a pussy I am confident is clean and not having to worry about pregnancy has no down sides.

if youre going to use a condom, you might as well be fucking a toy... i prefer the warm silky feel of a nice large cock sliding into me... especially uncut... anyone who has been with an uncut man knows what Im talking about, feeling the extra skin sliding back and forth inside you drives me insane! plus you get the feel of hot cum jetting into you, which is a nice reward after a hard fucking... bareback for life as long as you know your partner and have them tested.

I would never ask a man, who would give me the pleasure of seeing his beautiful black cock fill my wife's pussy To wear a condom. I love to clean up my wife after she has been filled with cum. Am also always willing to clean her lover if told to.

Back