• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing is more disappointing than when a condom breaks while the fucking is going on. It's happened to me several times and once I didn't even know it had happened not until I came.

i like that emma nice comment, great fuckin thread btw as for me i agree with the consensus no condoms for me i like white wives to take my semen inside them it just makes the sex more intense, no boundaries white pussy taking black cock bare :cool:
just because we aren't shouting out about it, don't think we aren't active.

I agree. Bareback is the way to go. Just last week I was with a white woman, and she was on me naked kissing. She wispered in my ear,"You have to put on a condom". I then looked at her and said"Don't you want to feel all of me babes?" With that said, she gripped my stiff bare cock and lowered her hot, moist pussy down the love shaft;) Needless to say, I came in her twice. And I didnt go soft untill we were asleep.

I have go to feel that cum shooting up in my hot pussy, rub that ******* all in my face I've only fucked my black husband, I think I would have to play it safe other than him, I can't bring my husband no bullshit, ever. That's my BBC forever, but my husband can put it all in all over, in my mouth, ummmmmm I love it, so sweet

I agree. Bareback is the way to go. Just last week I was with a white woman, and she was on me naked kissing. She wispered in my ear,"You have to put on a condom". I then looked at her and said"Don't you want to feel all of me babes?" With that said, she gripped my stiff bare cock and lowered her hot, moist pussy down the love shaft;) Needless to say, I came in her twice. And I didnt go soft untill we were asleep.

Well played....sometimes we just need a little encouragement to give in to what we really want

I always fuck bareback. The women I am with know that I am not safe and I don't use condoms. If they want to fuck and not get get pregnant the birth control is up to them. If they want to fuck someone that uses condoms I understand. I love the feeling of cumming in a woman's pussy.

Most of the women I have fucked seem to enjoy me cumming in them. I have had a couple of them over the years that said "OMG you actually came in me" and made a dash to the bathroom to clean out my "gift" However at the time I was filling them with my semen they were grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper and acting in a very positive way about me cumming in them. I came to the conclusion many years ago is that logical thought has little or no place during sex. Sex is about both people feeling good and that entails a certain amount of blind lust.

NO BAREBACK haven't found a dick yet WORTH MY LIFE. I love bareback so my BF gets it, but the other men I meet and play with in this lifestyle have to WRAP IT UP NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Black men are STUPID when it comes to STD's in general they will put their dicks in ANY HOLE cuz to a lot of black men it's JUST FUCKING there are VERY FEW Black men that I will spend time with for the SAFE SEX reason, I am not willing to take a risk for your DICK when i can get a BETTER DICK on a SMARTER MAN wrapped in a condom ;-)

NO BAREBACK haven't found a dick yet WORTH MY LIFE. I love bareback so my BF gets it, but the other men I meet and play with in this lifestyle have to WRAP IT UP NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Black men are STUPID when it comes to STD's in general they will put their dicks in ANY HOLE cuz to a lot of black men it's JUST FUCKING there are VERY FEW Black men that I will spend time with for the SAFE SEX reason, I am not willing to take a risk for your DICK when i can get a BETTER DICK on a SMARTER MAN wrapped in a condom ;-)
And I haven't found a pussy worth my life. The main reason I stay within our group is primarily safe sex. It isn't just black men that are stupid when it comes to sex. If you add a little alcohol a lot of men will fuck almost anything that vaguely resembled a female. I have lived this lifestyle most of my life and I am 60 Y.O. and I am still clean I get checked twice a year. . Staying with in a group is the only way that has ever made sense to me. Cruising bars is good way to get something nasty with or without a condom.

And I haven't found a pussy worth my life. The main reason I stay within our group is primarily safe sex. It isn't just black men that are stupid when it comes to sex. If you add a little alcohol a lot of men will fuck almost anything that vaguely resembled a female.

Hey, it is't my fault that shumeone stuck a life shize picture of a Bud Night girl over tha peach of knotty pine. Who woulda taught a knot hole could look sho much like a real pushie... burp! OW! Fuckin' shplinters. :bounce:

I have lived this lifestyle most of my life and I am 60 Y.O. and I am still clean I get checked twice a year. . Staying with in a group is the only way that has ever made sense to me. Cruising bars is good way to get something nasty with or without a condom.

Even in a group you are at the mercy of someone getting stupid one time and not owning up to it or staying away from the group until they've been tested again. However, I guess it does give you better odds than the club scene.

Hey, it is't my fault that shumeone stuck a life shize picture of a Bud Night girl over tha peach of knotty pine. Who woulda taught a knot hole could look sho much like a real pushie... burp! OW! Fuckin' shplinters. :bounce:

Even in a group you are at the mercy of someone getting stupid one time and not owning up to it or staying away from the group until they've been tested again. However, I guess it does give you better odds than the club scene.
There is a risk anytime. The core of the group I am with have been together for a long time. There are enough participants that there really isn't any need to go outside the group. When we occasionally have a new member join they are thoroughly checked out. But despite how careful a person or a group is there is always a level of risk. Most of our group is over 40 so I think some level of maturity is in place.

People need to be carefull with aids and other sexually transmitted dicease,But when both involved feel comfortable and safe with their bull/wifey then it is a beautiful feeling.Bareback rocks when it is safe to do it!!

Back