Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't done it bareback yet :)
Hubby's wishes to have fun but with a lot of safety.
I guess i would if i really know the guy long enough... that will b the only way :)

my ex wife and some girlfriends Ive dated and shared with black only accepted bareback cock usually up front. Almost always later if they continued to fuck the studd.
My ex-wife told me once she needed his bare cock to fuck her pussy and to feel another man cumming inside her with his massive load to satisfy her all the way and that if she was going to live this way while married, she wanted the best biggest prettiest males and large cocks we could find to fuck her and cum in her pussy so she could feel taken by better bigger males cocks

Another good thing with bareback: it makes the pussy feel good. But you wonder why some white hubbies grip that the wives let the bulls go bare and not them.

View attachment 78775

They gripe because they can not PHYSICALLY understand (especially from their wive's perspective), she is using US to see how much more that she can receive and the husband will never have a clue what she is "chasing", just like the effects of a ******* only we bulls and stallions have heartbeats and we pump a lot sperm inside them instead of prohibited substances....

They gripe because they can not PHYSICALLY understand (especially from their wive's perspective), she is using US to see how much more that she can receive and the husband will never have a clue what she is "chasing", just like the effects of a ******* only we bulls and stallions have heartbeats and we pump a lot sperm inside them instead of prohibited substances....

He-He ... I like the sound of that!

Back