Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11.jpg

I have never had it bareback yet! Always been a bit scared up til now because of my age, so I have always insisted on condoms! But I must admit, just the thought of my cervix and womb being flooded with black cum is both intriguing and hot!

Once you go bareback Chris, you will never insist on condoms ever again. It feels so much better bareback and instead of insisting on a condom all the time, why not focus on making sure the guy you are with is safe and then you will feel more comfortable knowing you are safe.. And if it's a pregnancy risk that you are concerned about, just pay attention to your cycle and if that's not possible at the moment, there's always the "after pill" that is very effective..

Sorry...rubbers break and I have experienced several. Also I hate the smell of rubbers and the lube.

As I know the man I am with, I feel safe bareback. If you sleep around your chance of an STD skyrocket.

And before you say how do you know he is safe, ask all the people getting married, how many get a test before or after they get married and go bareback.

Be very careful. African and African-American men are often handsome, athletic, well-built and exotic. With all their swagger and other qualities, I don't blame women for taking off their panties for an ebony stud.

But that doesn't change the fact that HIV rates are astronomical in the black population. In the DC area, where I see many interracial couples, 3% of black men are HIV+. That's a level approaching many African countries. I've seen people dying of AIDS when I was in South Africa and it's horrific and painful. You seem like a really intelligent girl and I don't want to see our best and brightest go through that.

I'm not trying to be a killjoy. I love cream pies and I even secretly fantasize about marrying a girl who makes me eat them and even has their babies! But everyone has a responsibility to get tested and you should insist on it before having unprotected sex with someone. And if you're always breaking condoms, you should ask your student health organization or local Planned Parenthood for some advice. You might be using them wrong. I've had sex with 35 women and have never broken a condom so it's not that they don't work when used properly.

Back