• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually...no....I love bareback. But I can see why you would think that.[/QUO can you really tell if the man has a condom on if you are well lubricated and have already had sex once. Many men buy extra large condoms because they say normal does not fit but any rubber will strech to fill a bath tub.Reality versus what we wish was real

Sorry...rubbers break and I have experienced several. Also I hate the smell of rubbers and the lube.

As I know the man I am with, I feel safe bareback. If you sleep around your chance of an STD skyrocket.

And before you say how do you know he is safe, ask all the people getting married, how many get a test before or after they get married and go bareback.

Sorry...rubbers break and I have experienced several. Also I hate the smell of rubbers and the lube.

As I know the man I am with, I feel safe bareback. If you sleep around your chance of an STD skyrocket.

And before you say how do you know he is safe, ask all the people getting married, how many get a test before or after they get married and go bareback.
condoms can also chafe and you can get them that do not smell but as far as feel it depends, there is a pscychological aspect to sex . Blanket claims about sex deny reality, both women and men change over the month as does the factors that affect erections and sensitivity. There are women who feel sexual while menstruating and others who do not and enough sex will cause bruising and chaffing which is not fun. Many people do not know if they carry diseases since some are passed on by means other than sex such as ******* use or transfusions or through birth. Aids is still the 4h disease for the most part and hep c is often related to ******* use.

Definitely not afraid. In fact, I wasn't ready for the intensity of the thrill when it happened the first time. Wifey was fucking her one and only regular bull at the time. I had two cameras recording. One was stationary and had a panoramic view. Wifey was on her side with her legs scissored and the bull (I'll call him "Austin") was behind her and had her legs spread. Her head was hanging off the bed and I was kneeling in front of her making out while she was getting fucked. I wasn't looking at him and couldn't see the action that was taking place. But the stationary camera could. My wife's pussy commonly starts out very tight and will often pull the rubber off the bulls cocks. They'll have to pull out, pull the condom out of her pussy, and put it back on. In the video, I watched wifey's "vac-u-lok" pussy pull his rubber off. He pulled out, pulled the condom out, looked around and saw that I was very distracted and not paying attention to him. He then proceeded to fuck my wife bareback for 26 strokes! When I saw that on video I couldn't believe the erotic thrill it gave me! If it weren't for the safety concerns, I would have my wife on birth control and taking it bareback every time!

Did you talk about it over with the wife? What was her response when it happened?

I like to see that cream on my dick but I'm cautious about who I have unprotected sex with. Looking for the right partner in Toronto!

Back