Love BBC but great dick at Home too!

NCHottWife

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
Although it seems to be rare - I guess would be the word - at times, we can’t be the only ones that also ha great dick at home too, right?

The more I talk with other wives and bulls, it seems more and more are getting into the lifestyle to make up for what’s lacking at home, or the bull making up for it. We can’t be unique in that we do this for the thrill and to add even more kinkiness and excitement to the bedroom, can we? I’m lucky, he’s fairly hung, and obviously I crave finding larger, but is the actual “Hotwife” lifestyle less prominent than a cuckold style relationship?

We like role-playing at times, and adding different scenarios into the mix (and yes, playing solo is amazing and mostly what I do bc of schedules and have had playmates he didn’t know about right away), but maybe we are in the unique category?

Attachments

• 6BE69C5F-E8AB-48BB-8862-65D162FE30DD.jpeg
    6BE69C5F-E8AB-48BB-8862-65D162FE30DD.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 171
Although it seems to be rare - I guess would be the word - at times, we can’t be the only ones that also ha great dick at home too, right?

The more I talk with other wives and bulls, it seems more and more are getting into the lifestyle to make up for what’s lacking at home, or the bull making up for it. We can’t be unique in that we do this for the thrill and to add even more kinkiness and excitement to the bedroom, can we? I’m lucky, he’s fairly hung, and obviously I crave finding larger, but is the actual “Hotwife” lifestyle less prominent than a cuckold style relationship?

We like role-playing at times, and adding different scenarios into the mix (and yes, playing solo is amazing and mostly what I do bc of schedules and have had playmates he didn’t know about right away), but maybe we are in the unique category?
We have great sex at home as well. But enjoy the excitement of being with someone else. It keeps things exciting for everyone.

Agree. My husband is great and hung well and I cum like crazy. But a BBC from time to time makes me crazy too and adds some spice to our sex life. He knows I crave it occasionally and works that up to a frenzy before hand. When I am having the bad thoughts ( good actually) and want to feel naughty and a spade comes out he knows I have an itch that only a black dick can soothe.

Not as unique as you may think. Many of your words could be mine. My main man is my guy, he is hung and the sex is great. I believe i set out to wed him even before i had ever bedded him. We as a couple chose to try the lifestyle. We played together and stayed together.
The only difference i see is i never did anything he didn't know or give a thumbs up on. My sex drive at many times much more than he could handle. That made the extra guys thing a big part of our playtime. Unlike many on this forum i never selected my men by color or size. I sometimes selected and even sought blacks but that was at the time for a different reason.

You are in a win win situation well done lady
My husband is my ultimate lover. No one can ever touch me or make love to me as he does. Our sex life is amazing and our relationship solid. We do this because we both like it, we both get something out of it.

Babe (my man) is an amazing lover!! He’s very receptive to my needs at home and away!

We have a strong and amazing relationship, and cater each other’s needs, wants and desires. If it means stepping out side of the bedroom. I feel very blessed and I adore him!!

Everyone wants to be sexually fulfilled! Why not!! ;0

My motto- why not have his cake, your cake and his cake too! Vanilla & Chocolate, my favorite flavors!! Its icing on the cake!! ;0
Keep it SPICY!!

Babe (my man) is an amazing lover!! He’s very receptive to my needs at home and away!

We have a strong and amazing relationship, and cater each other’s needs, wants and desires. If it means stepping out side of the bedroom. I feel very blessed and I adore him!!

My motto- why not have his cake, your cake and his cake too! Vanilla & Chocolate, my favorite flavors!! Its icing on the cake!! ;0
Keep it SPICY!!
I’ll give you better Dick.

This post certainly resonates with our lives. My stag can certainly hold his own at lifestyle parties and is my everything.

This BBC lifestyle adds excitement and very hot sex for us before and after... and sometimes even in the moment. It is purely about sexual pleasure.

Being able to live a sexually liberated lifestyle with open communication is not something I would ever trade. My hubby knows how to please me like none other. Sexually and emotionally. The rest is just a bonus!

Keep it SPICY!!
I like your way of thinking

I had this when I was in a relationship. It's the best of both worlds, I get some amazing loving with him and the sex too but I also get to play away with a guy.

Back