Love BBC but great dick at Home too!

Agree. My husband is great and hung well and I cum like crazy. But a BBC from time to time makes me crazy too and adds some spice to our sex life. He knows I crave it occasionally and works that up to a frenzy before hand. When I am having the bad thoughts ( good actually) and want to feel naughty and a spade comes out he knows I have an itch that only a black dick can soothe.
Gotta say I relate to this

Although it seems to be rare - I guess would be the word - at times, we can’t be the only ones that also ha great dick at home too, right?

The more I talk with other wives and bulls, it seems more and more are getting into the lifestyle to make up for what’s lacking at home, or the bull making up for it. We can’t be unique in that we do this for the thrill and to add even more kinkiness and excitement to the bedroom, can we? I’m lucky, he’s fairly hung, and obviously I crave finding larger, but is the actual “Hotwife” lifestyle less prominent than a cuckold style relationship?

We like role-playing at times, and adding different scenarios into the mix (and yes, playing solo is amazing and mostly what I do bc of schedules and have had playmates he didn’t know about right away), but maybe we are in the unique category?
You are not alone in this at all, even like you said it's not the norm for most I guess. It definitely helps being good sized and know what to do to please a woman, and be talented in bed. For us it's the excitement of someone new and she is not the only one who gets extra fun. We are definitely not a cuck couple and we cannot understand that lifestyle choice, but we don't judge or condemn those who need that. It's too bad and we feel sad for wives and GF who cannot be pleased by their partner.

Same. Feel bad for women who have pathetic husbands or BF who can't satisfy or are just so small.
My hubby is amazing. This was his voodoo. He does out last bbc lovers. Great stamina and lovely big hispanic cock. I can do without this lifestyle but it is fun. My first husband 6 foot white Italian. Omg my huspanic hubby shorter than he but much much bigger fatter cock. Amazing in bed. I have had more orgams with hubby in now 7yrs than I did with my first hubby in 20. Wow. Love my sex life.

my guy is awesome! he caters to every need i have, even to some i didn't realize i had! haha. our sex life is good, very open, fun, casual, nasty at times, there's nothing i crave or desire. meeting bbc guys is for fun and some excitement. We have a strong and amazing relationship, and cater each other’s needs, wants and desires. He can hold his own w/any other guy and has a very nice, big penis that i love!!!

my guy is awesome! he caters to every need i have, even to some i didn't realize i had! haha. our sex life is good, very open, fun, casual, nasty at times, there's nothing i crave or desire. meeting bbc guys is for fun and some excitement. We have a strong and amazing relationship, and cater each other’s needs, wants and desires. He can hold his own w/any other guy and has a very nice, big penis that i love!!!
I'm a nurse and the anatomy of every womans the g is about 3 to 4 in and up. So I prefer a lovely fat cock. When I met hubby I was blown away. Nice when my buils have been long but long not for me. Fat is important.

It’s ridiculous to believe I’m going to fuck someone’s wife better than he can. It has been part of the fun cuck and hotwife play, but to believe the dude she is with daily knows less about her body and her buttons is truly inferior to me is foolish. His dick may not and usually isn’t as big, but he knows his wife better than I ever will. Add in the emotional aspect a marriage brings to bed and it’s not close. It’s fun to banter, but if the marriage is that weak they aren’t the couple I want to play with.

I'm a nurse and the anatomy of every womans the g is about 3 to 4 in and up. So I prefer a lovely fat cock. When I met hubby I was blown away. Nice when my buils have been long but long not for me. Fat is important.
yes, i also prefer girth over length. my ideal is 6.5-7 inches and about the same in girth. i'd rather feel full than have my cervix beat to hell.

Back