lost respect for cuckold hubby

My husband has indeed lost my respect over these past ten years of cuckolding. What really hurt him was 3 years ago he was roughed up by 3 young black gang members I found on tinder. They kicked him then locked him out of our house before we engaged in sexually activities. It really emasculated him I can only imagine. It's the chance we take
did it turn You on Ma'am what they did to him?

Excellent response! Real men, hardly, lol !
I think that the cuck is HOT. I would play with him while his wife fucked their BULL and hoped that they would humiliate both of us as they fucked each other and watched me suck and fuck with him. I fantasize about being told to play with another submissive cuck in front of a group of BULLs and HOTWIFEs.

My husband has indeed lost my respect over these past ten years of cuckolding. What really hurt him was 3 years ago he was roughed up by 3 young black gang members I found on tinder. They kicked him then locked him out of our house before we engaged in sexually activities. It really emasculated him I can only imagine. It's the chance we take
I've been guilty of some things I sort of ****** upon my husband, but I would never allow any type of people to do that to my man. They might k.o. him, but as civilized and educated as I am, I would not let them go unpunished. I would never lose my respect for somebody kicked away by 3 or 1 guy either. Unless that was all a role play.

I've been guilty of some things I sort of ****** upon my husband, but I would never allow any type of people to do that to my man. They might k.o. him, but as civilized and educated as I am, I would not let them go unpunished. I would never lose my respect for somebody kicked away by 3 or 1 guy either. Unless that was all a role play.
That person's story read like it was written by a weak cuck who wanted it to be reality. Just me, but I doubt it's true.

In all my relationships a loss of respect was necessary and a known element to encouraging my ex-wife and now ex-fiance to want their lovers more and free them up to have feelings for their lovers and also make it easier for them to accept and be happy with a regular lover becoming the alpha male and primary sexual provider. Stimulating their desire by seeing me submit to their lover of the moment worked in both of our favors. They lost respect for me sexually by understanding me as letting them know I saw them as physically dominate over me physically and submitted to their bigger cocks and sucking them showed them I understood our roles and understood they fucked her better, were physically dominate and I submit to her desire for him and want him back often to fuck her pussy and I want to please and thank him for doing this for us. For them when we would talk afterwards it made them really see that I also understood she wanted them sexually more than me and that I also understood and accepted I was their beta when he was around and when he was around I was to step back and allow and support her loving him inside her and him wanting her whenever they needed it, casually, often because she loved him sexually in a way she didnt feel about me any longer. So she lost respect for me in that way but they wanted to and needed to in order to be able to enjoy and feel better about having sex with men that satisfied them physically in a way I couldn't and accept their desire to have sex often by a more desireable attractive lover they could fantasize about sexually and maybe one day also have children with...also meaning they would be a part of our lives in some way going forward and I needed to be ok with that desire (realized or not). Love never left but the diminished respect lead them to feelings and thoughts that before were unthinkable and unacceptable. Knowing and realzing that opened their minds up to the possiblities of having their lovers childen, me liking their cum out of her pussy and me satisying them and submiting to them as a submissive and thus made them want to mate with them more often.

How low can anyone go for the sake of pleasure? I think most of the stories are from white male, some are pretending to be with their significant one, while others are simply playing the fake lying games on all of us, and fantasizing about the whole thing to satisfy themselves.

I think most men regardless of their race and ethnicity who are into the cuckold and gay lifestyle, are born into a dysfunctional family, without being raised and loved by their real ******* figure. When young boys missing a real ******* in their lives, they will turn to *******, violence, sex, suicide, alcohol, homelessness....etc.

Don't leave your baby behind and pretend its just fun and game. Don't produce them, if you won't stand up as a loving ******* for them. Don't leave them for others in the cuckold family. You will be held accountable for your actions one day.....

The simple reason for that feeling is that you’re right – life is a battle. You’re locked in a spiritual war every day that rages for your mind and heart. It’s fierce and relentless, but you can win it, if you let Christ take the wheel.

Your life is NOT by luck, but by choice you determine your destiny. Choose wisely....

I think that the cuck is HOT. I would play with him while his wife fucked their BULL and hoped that they would humiliate both of us as they fucked each other and watched me suck and fuck with him. I fantasize about being told to play with another submissive cuck in front of a group of BULLs and HOTWIFEs.

i'm local and would love getting together when you & hubby are enjoying black dick.

yeah but only when he was in one facility. he was moved around to 3 different ones but the last one is where he spent the most of his 3 yrs(19 months i think) and he confessed to me that he was made into a bitch in the last prison for a little over a yr. he wouldnt tell me all the details but it seems he was ok in there until he pissed off the wrong guy and the rest of the time he was there he wasnt even a man. i knew he had changed somehow when he got out but wasnt sure how at first. he eventually told me though

That’s some pretty serious stuff he is dealing with then. No wonder he is someone different and less assertive and confident. Most survivors are

Since I don't possess a shred of 'wimpy weakness' in my DNA, I cannot fathom nor comprehend how anyone can build something called a 'relationship' around a spouse who has basically turned in their 'Man Card', and yet the woman remains faithful to that. It simply goes against nature. The very ACT of cuckolding seems to be a deterioration of sexuality - a byproduct of the Feminist movement gone amuck. From my experience this seems to be extremely the case among Caucasian men - or at least, Non-black men .

How in gods' name do women stand by such a wimpy guy escapes me, especially when there are enough masculine/capable men available.

But.... in the spirit of full disclosure, I have NO PROBLEM fucking your sexy women :bounce::sex: - but 'Dammit, Jim!' be a fucking man lol

Pretty simple. That traditional notion is masculinity is super brittle. I’m sure there are some who lack confidence and therefore engage in the lifestyle, but there are also some who are confident enough that they’re ok and not worried. Sure, open the marriage up to other men, at the end of the day, They’re not worried the other guys can really compete. A nice addition, but not a replacement

Then again, I’m a lot more bull-like than Cuck-like. I even got invited to be a bull once, though the couple didn’t follow through

Back