lost respect for cuckold hubby

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.

Yes Tiff I went through the same thing a few years back. I'd be glad to talk to you about it. Want to chat private?

Not at all. We were playing sex games with other men while engaged. And I loved dominating hubby back then and still do. In all other aspects of marriage, hubby is the head of the house, the breadwinner, highly respected, and I his loving wife. We are international ballroom dancers (retired) and on the dance floor, the man is in-charge! We both put on different personna when it comes to sex. Since that dynamic already existed, going black just gave me incredible orgasms that I never had before.

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.
sorry, emasculated wimpy cuckold here.

I find it hard to understand why a man would become emasculated. Maybe I few sex and the cuck lifestyle differently. I'm not actively engaged in this at the present but we have done a few threesome or me watching her with him type of situations. I just love watching my wife fuck and get fucked. She obviously enjoys the sex and we both get a rush. Of course at the end I give her all I have. It's like I become a crazy ******* in bed after that. It's powerful rather than emasculating for me. But everyone has their own niche I guess.

I find it hard to understand why a man would become emasculated. Maybe I few sex and the cuck lifestyle differently. I'm not actively engaged in this at the present but we have done a few threesome or me watching her with him type of situations. I just love watching my wife fuck and get fucked. She obviously enjoys the sex and we both get a rush. Of course at the end I give her all I have. It's like I become a crazy ******* in bed after that. It's powerful rather than emasculating for me. But everyone has their own niche I guess.

I think it starts with the realisation that another man can satisfy his wife in ways that he can’t. He could be (in most cases they are) a lot more endowed and a lot more dominant so the husband accepts another man’s dominance over him and his wife, and the wife shows a distinct sexual preference for him. Over time that’s bound to have an effect on his own sense of manliness and in the end is something that just creeps up on him until it’s to late to stop it.

My husband has indeed lost my respect over these past ten years of cuckolding. What really hurt him was 3 years ago he was roughed up by 3 young black gang members I found on tinder. They kicked him then locked him out of our house before we engaged in sexually activities. It really emasculated him I can only imagine. It's the chance we take
How was the sex?

But the OP was about a woman's view of her man. Her (changing) feelings toward her husband, not a husband's view of or feelings about himself. just sayin'

His specific question was about why a man would become emasculated...i’m Just replying? That’s the second time in this thread you’ve tried to negate one if my posts...what’s your game?

His specific question was about why a man would become emasculated...i’m Just replying? That’s the second time in this thread you’ve tried to negate one if my posts...what’s your game?
I had the same question. Nothing wrong with asking a question born of a different question or answering it for that matter.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings. It was not on purpose. And there is no agenda behind that. ;)

With about 85% white men on this site it is but natural that most of the discussing will be done by white men. No problem there, and there are many threads that are explicitly asking for that.

But sometimes some people want to read a woman's point of view about something or a woman's experience with something. And when that happens, and the OP explicitly points that out and requests "female voices only", i think it is only fair to give that 5% of our well-respected female co-members the chance to rise to speak. Don't you agree?

Before you judge my words, please, reread this thread's initial posting. Thank you. ?

As a white male, I never imagined that I deserved any respect. White males have been defeated by Black Men in the alpha male competition, and now most white males are willing to accept our subordinate role as cucks and servants. We exist to serve Black Superiors and the women who worship Them. We are undeserving of respect, ego or self identity.
[/QUOT
More internet BS

A cuckold wants to be sexually happy, so he convinces his wife to be a hotwife. A hotwife wants to be sexually happy, so she becomes one to the bull. The black man wants to be sexually happy, so he becomes a bull to any hotwife.

Fast forward, down the road, the cuckold may lose his wife to the bull, the hotwife may leave the cuckold to the bull, and the bull may leave the hotwife for a new one..... all this for the name of hot sex to happiness.

One of the lies the devil tells us that joy equals happiness. And our culture tells us that “being happy” is one of the loftiest achievements in life. But really, happiness is dependent on our circumstances…and circumstances change so much that it’s impossible to depend on them to ever make us happy!

My experience is that being cuckolded inevitably leads to a loss of respect. The act of fucking is in some ways an act of power and authority, and that runs throughout all nature. The bull gets the woman (or women) and the inferior male does not. This is as it should be. Humans are more complex than animals, but the similarity is there just the same. My feeling is that it is perfectly fine that you lost respect for your husband. You will never gain it back the same way, therefore, you should revel in his progressive diminution and learn to enjoy making him even more servile and worthless as the years go on. This will be most fulfilling for you both.

Back