lost respect for cuckold hubby

My wife and I have been into interracial cuckolding since we started dating. I confessed my fetish to her and she saw it as an opportunity to have a lot of guilt-free fun and pleasure. She has cuckolded me for over 10 years now and we could not be happier. We are more in love now that ever. This is about having fun and enjoying life. If you let all that other bullshit get in your head, you'll fuck the whole thing up. If you're going to be a cuckold, just be the Husband of the Year every year and everything will be fine.

My wife and I have been into interracial cuckolding since we started dating. I confessed my fetish to her and she saw it as an opportunity to have a lot of guilt-free fun and pleasure. She has cuckolded me for over 10 years now and we could not be happier. We are more in love now that ever. This is about having fun and enjoying life. If you let all that other bullshit get in your head, you'll fuck the whole thing up. If you're going to be a cuckold, just be the Husband of the Year every year and everything will be fine.
Nice perspective. :)

First off I love my husband, I always have and I always will. We have a strong relationship and an absolutely solid understanding of wants, desires and needs. He's a good provider, companion and adores me, doing anything and everything to make me happy. I like to think I meet his emotional needs too. Now sexually, physically and in mental intimacy he has always been an abject failure, incompetent, unsatisfying and completely null and void of any capabilities to please me or probably any woman for that matter. Our first love making encounter was an utter fiasco, and looking back on it kind of funny. They never improved, they only got worse. Why stay with him if he's that sexually incompetent? His dogged determination to keep and please me. I have never met a man that committed. As for respect for him, I never lost respect only because I never had it in the first place, you can't lose something if you didn't have it to begin with. I must sound like a cold calculating shrew. I don't believe I am, I'm just being honest and he would agree with me. He has endorsed the liaisons with the Blacks I've been with as I respect them as Men, and he does too.

First off I love my husband, I always have and I always will. We have a strong relationship and an absolutely solid understanding of wants, desires and needs. He's a good provider, companion and adores me, doing anything and everything to make me happy. I like to think I meet his emotional needs too. Now sexually, physically and in mental intimacy he has always been an abject failure, incompetent, unsatisfying and completely null and void of any capabilities to please me or probably any woman for that matter. Our first love making encounter was an utter fiasco, and looking back on it kind of funny. They never improved, they only got worse. Why stay with him if he's that sexually incompetent? His dogged determination to keep and please me. I have never met a man that committed. As for respect for him, I never lost respect only because I never had it in the first place, you can't lose something if you didn't have it to begin with. I must sound like a cold calculating shrew. I don't believe I am, I'm just being honest and he would agree with me. He has endorsed the liaisons with the Blacks I've been with as I respect them as Men, and he does too.
Not calculating; just blunt😊

Wow, I just love this! Spoken like a true Cuckoldress.

My experience was entirely different. I gained respect for my partner when he demonstrated his confidence and openness the first time I experienced him watching me get fucked by a bigger, more endowed man.

"Manliness" is a concept that has been branded in very particular ways. But I think what we really, instinctually desire in "manliness" is a sort of firmness, a commitment to oneself, a commitment to truth. Manliness is confidence. And there was nothing more confident, to me, than my man indulging in me being pleasured by another man.
I'm wired differently, as a woman. The reason I won't grow emotionally connected to bulls is because they fuck so many women. The reason I remain emotionally connected to my partner is that he only fucks me. And, he fucks me better than anyone else does, so far -- and that probably has more to do with the respect and connection we have to one another than any physical circumstance.

Without any judgment, I'd encourage you to look within. The lack you feel with your husband might be an insecurity or pain within yourself that's worth exploring and healing. I'm sure you'd rather rediscover the pleasure of deep respect for your husband!

My experience was entirely different. I gained respect for my partner when he demonstrated his confidence and openness the first time I experienced him watching me get fucked by a bigger, more endowed man.

"Manliness" is a concept that has been branded in very particular ways. But I think what we really, instinctually desire in "manliness" is a sort of firmness, a commitment to oneself, a commitment to truth. Manliness is confidence. And there was nothing more confident, to me, than my man indulging in me being pleasured by another man.
I'm wired differently, as a woman. The reason I won't grow emotionally connected to bulls is because they fuck so many women. The reason I remain emotionally connected to my partner is that he only fucks me. And, he fucks me better than anyone else does, so far -- and that probably has more to do with the respect and connection we have to one another than any physical circumstance.

Without any judgment, I'd encourage you to look within. The lack you feel with your husband might be an insecurity or pain within yourself that's worth exploring and healing. I'm sure you'd rather rediscover the pleasure of deep respect for your husband!
Love love LOVE this!

That is really cool 😎

Honestly my entire marriage has been ruined and I partly blame us diving into this without thinking of the repercussions. I recently found out my husband has a sex addiction and has been sleeping with both men and women behind my back. I'm a wreck and it's difficult to deal with. I see him completely different now and it's horrible. 🤷‍♀️
I appreciate your honesty and maturity in making this a teachable moment, that’s real of you.

Fantasy is what we all want but reality is all we need. I hope your tough and awkward conversations will be over soon. One love

Last edited:
Margarita Easy, As a white beta male I just want to say how much i appreciated your honest perception about not being able to view white males like your husband and I with respect. Trurh is always the best, no matter how painful it may be to read. Please know how very much I do respect you as a Woman for being so forthcoming.

Honestly my entire marriage has been ruined and I partly blame us diving into this without thinking of the repercussions. I recently found out my husband has a sex addiction and has been sleeping with both men and women behind my back. I'm a wreck and it's difficult to deal with. I see him completely different now and it's horrible. 🤷‍♀️

You need rules, boundaries, trust, and communication with this lifestyle. You need a strong marriage where both of you are on the same page. As a woman, you need to feel safe and your marriage needs to feel safe. Sleeping with other men and women behind your back is a horrible violation. Your husband is not the right man to lead you into this lifestyle.

As a stag, I agree with your statement.

This has got to be the best answer ever! I will follow you solely based on this response! Awesome ❤️

If you married a man because of how manly he is rather than a solid love, then you probably married for shallow reasons to start with. Marrying an alpha male is an outright admission you valued lust more than love when you married. And thats where the loss of respect comes from. You chose him for reasons that had not necessarily been because you loved him.

Back