lost respect for cuckold hubby

Pretty simple. That traditional notion is masculinity is super brittle. I’m sure there are some who lack confidence and therefore engage in the lifestyle, but there are also some who are confident enough that they’re ok and not worried. Sure, open the marriage up to other men, at the end of the day, They’re not worried the other guys can really compete. A nice addition, but not a replacement

Then again, I’m a lot more bull-like than Cuck-like. I even got invited to be a bull once, though the couple didn’t follow through
Yeah, i'ma call bullshit on that.
The 'notion' of masculinity has gotten oh, let's see... ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY to where we are thus far.
But not to confuse masculinity vs. Cuckold wimp in regards to THIS lifestyle.
This is all fetish based. I don't give two rubbed nickels of thought to much of what goes on here ?

Yeah, i'ma call bullshit on that.
The 'notion' of masculinity has gotten oh, let's see... ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY to where we are thus far.
But not to confuse masculinity vs. Cuckold wimp in regards to THIS lifestyle.
This is all fetish based. I don't give two rubbed nickels of thought to much of what goes on here ?

Yeah, along with slavery, war, ignorance, *******, and a bunch of other things that have gone on throughout human history we could serbiously do without. Pretty weak argument

My experience is that being cuckolded inevitably leads to a loss of respect. The act of fucking is in some ways an act of power and authority, and that runs throughout all nature. The bull gets the woman (or women) and the inferior male does not. This is as it should be. Humans are more complex than animals, but the similarity is there just the same. My feeling is that it is perfectly fine that you lost respect for your husband. You will never gain it back the same way, therefore, you should revel in his progressive diminution and learn to enjoy making him even more servile and worthless as the years go on. This will be most fulfilling for you both.

Maybe that is your experience, for real. And while I agree that the act of fucking can be one of power and authority, just because another man may have sex with a man's woman in a certain situation and context, essentially be granted that authority, the husband and wife can also have sexual interaction, whenever. Humans are complex,and can and do compartmentalize remarkably. Even with wife sharing couples for whom humiliation and submission may be an element of play (and I think it gets blown out of proportion how much that is so), something they have fun with, it doesn't necessarily follow that it pervades their life outside the bedroom, or even dominates their own sexual bond. Nor does it follow that it's done in a spirit of meanness. I'd guess most couples who introduce other men into the equation and keep doing it find it joyful and rewarding for everyone. I'd bet too they do it only occasionally, balancing things in a way that meets their desires and schedules.

My wife seems open to the idea of trying a big black cock... the problem is she flat out said she will lose respect for me if I do the things I want to do.. (fucklick, clean up, get bull ready).

I’m open with her because I want her to know my intentions beforehand so I’m not sure how to deal with this...

My wife seems open to the idea of trying a big black cock... the problem is she flat out said she will lose respect for me if I do the things I want to do.. (fucklick, clean up, get bull ready).

I’m open with her because I want her to know my intentions beforehand so I’m not sure how to deal with this...
Well it seems like you have to decide, getting what you want: your wife with a big black cock and doing the things you want or having her respect. Your choice and yours alone

after being in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years and having to witness the decline of my husband's manliness through some of his actions, it's had me wondering if anyone else has felt like they were losing respect for the "men" we thought we had married. I can't be the only one who's felt cheated somehow. I never thought this would be what my marrige was like when I said I do. I'm not knocking the lifestyle just thinking that I cant be the only one who has found that their 'man' was not and felt a lil disappointed? any thoughts? I'd prefer women to respond and not any wimpy cuckolds...I have my husband if I want that view.
My husband has become a lot less manly since we started down this road almost a year ago. I had no idea that he was even bi before we were married. He was very aggressive with other men and would get mad if I even said 'hi' to a guy, so when he began talking about me cuckolding him I was shocked to say the least.

When he couldn't convince me to try it I told him it was ok with me if he found a guy on his own.
Then he found a black guy on an adult dating site and began meeting with him often to give him blowjobs.
At first I thought it was just something that he would get out of his system and we would be back to normal but that didn't happen.

I started going with him when he met his new friend but I just watched. Seeing my husband on his knees in front of a man giving him head was shocking to me. He was so submissive and he was never like that when we met. The guy he met is a real Alpha male and he is very rough and physical with my husband.

When we met him two weeks ago he fucked my husband for the first time. This is what really made me lose a little respect for my husband as a man. Seeing him on his back, moaning, with his legs over the bulls shoulders getting fucked made me think that maybe I should get fucked by the bull too, who I view as a real man, not my husband. Seeing my husband having to sit on a towel for the drive home because the bull came in his ass and his cum was leaking out of my husband's ass all the way home was a real turning point for me.

That night I told my husband that I wanted the Alpha male back that I married and if he couldn't go back to that man, then I was going to fuck the bull too. He was fine with that.

So, that's where we are. We're meeting the bull next Saturday night at a local hotel.

Kara

My husband has become a lot less manly since we started down this road almost a year ago. I had no idea that he was even bi before we were married. He was very aggressive with other men and would get mad if I even said 'hi' to a guy, so when he began talking about me cuckolding him I was shocked to say the least.

When he couldn't convince me to try it I told him it was ok with me if he found a guy on his own.
Then he found a black guy on an adult dating site and began meeting with him often to give him blowjobs.
At first I thought it was just something that he would get out of his system and we would be back to normal but that didn't happen.

I started going with him when he met his new friend but I just watched. Seeing my husband on his knees in front of a man giving him head was shocking to me. He was so submissive and he was never like that when we met. The guy he met is a real Alpha male and he is very rough and physical with my husband.

When we met him two weeks ago he fucked my husband for the first time. This is what really made me lose a little respect for my husband as a man. Seeing him on his back, moaning, with his legs over the bulls shoulders getting fucked made me think that maybe I should get fucked by the bull too, who I view as a real man, not my husband. Seeing my husband having to sit on a towel for the drive home because the bull came in his ass and his cum was leaking out of my husband's ass all the way home was a real turning point for me.

That night I told my husband that I wanted the Alpha male back that I married and if he couldn't go back to that man, then I was going to fuck the bull too. He was fine with that.

So, that's where we are. We're meeting the bull next Saturday night at a local hotel.

Kara
Wow. I think if women are honest, they DONT want to be fucked by another man, especially in front of their husbands. Once this happens, they will inevitably begin to lose respect for their men. I think you can find the rare bull that isn’t looking to damage a relationship or stroke his ego, but fulfill fantasies, but I am going to assume that is the exception not the rule. A woman wants her man to be DOMINANT, protective, jealous, and she wants to belong to him and him alone (even if she says or does otherwise). Some women are sluts (that is not “bad”) but I believe most women want to commit and submit to a reasonably high value man.

David, I kinda agree with you on that. As much as I know women love to have their cake and eat it toooo.....a part of them has got to think “why is my husband so eager to push me off to another person”. Just a thought

Jesse, there's "words of wisdom" coming from you today. I hold my marriage & family above all other things, and if I felt them the least bit threatened or disrespected, I'd certainly take offsetting action to resolve the situation. Reading some of these posts from supposedly white females, and their low opinions of their husbands, is very disturbing. I tend to think that most are just needle-dicked, whiteboi's living their fantasy for masturbation purposes, and that's cool, actually. But, I bet if their wives knew of their little ploys, they'd probably get their asses kicked.

Couples (real couples) need to keep in mind that they, no one else, cares a rats ass about their marriage or their family. So, all those involved in this lifestyle need to stress ... either have respect for the marriage or hit the frik'n road. I'm sure that if a "bull" was to even hint an ounce of disrespect towards me, my wife would resolve it, instantly. And, that's the way it HAS to be if the couple is to play in this lifestyle. ;)

I’m not a big advocate for this lifestyle but if a woman gets to have great sex from multiple sex gods and have her husband support that and take care of her other needs, she better respect his ass.

Mac, I’m glad your wife holds you down and appreciates you and let’s you know you are more important than the bull.

Good *******

Kara
Wow....he has been completely emasculated

When my gf originally started sleeping with other guys and coming back right afterwards to let me lick her pussy she thought it was a little strange but she loved sex and would always cum hard and squirt while I ate her creampies. This went on for at least a year. The guys she slept with had little to no idea that I was with her. Finally I convinced her to let me watch. I found a local stud online. A guy in his early twenties. She is mid 30's but had a smokin hot body and is really beautiful. We brought him home after meeting and he fucked her really good. I watched from about 10 feet away and loved it. She was squirting all over the place. After he left I came to her and licked up all of his cum that I could. She enjoyed it but didn't really say much. She pointed out some drops of cum on her leg and body for me. The next morning I was so happy and made her coffee and was exciting to find out how she liked it etc. I asked and she said she didn't really want to talk about it. I pleaded with her to tell me and she said I might not like what she had to say. Finally she told me that she didn't feel like it connected us. And that she barely even thought about me while she was being fucked. She said I seemed pathetic. The fact that I would let another guy fuck her and just sit there and play with myself and watch it happen.
So yeah. I think she has lost respect for me.

Time to readjust her thinking about what is respectable and what is not.

its not that i dont respect what he does outside the bedroom, just the opposite really. i love that he is a provider and is full of confidence. just didnt know of his submissive side at all when we married(stems from him being locked up for 3 yrs)and just lost respect for his so called manhood and sexual inadequacies is all.
He's locked up for 3 years... Meaning caged or in jail? Either way, it means he wasn't getting pussy and then next thing you know he's watching BBC pound his wife. I think it would be difficult for any white boy to retain much semblance of masculinity or for them to not feel very inadequate when BBC is right there in their face. What actions has he done that wasn't a choice by both of you? Just curious...

Last edited:
Back