lost respect for cuckold hubby

I think communication is paramount thing in marriage and this kind of lifestyle. Like men, we can also have different objectives, ideas and agendas than our spouses. Another wife may still want a dominant husband while being a 'bbc slut'. But she should share her thoughts with her husband. If my husband would discover he's bi or that he feels comfortable being a sub, that would not change the way I see him. I'd still love him the same way and would do everything to make sure he enjoys his sexuality, meeting with me and my black men or alone.
I agree, she tried to be sexually interested in having a submissive husband, but she just couldn't. She needed hard/ aggressive sex with dominant men and unfortunately the more she fucked other men, over time the more submissive I became. So basically, the gap just widened more and more over the years to the point where I wasn't involved in her playing at all as she said it was 'embarrassing for her in front of others having me there'. She used to watch me masturbate to her playing or to her pics and just roll her eyes, and felt I'd become the opposite to what man with self respect is and a husband that should protect whats his.

I'm not sure my wife has lost respect for me but I created this with years of fantasy talk....so much so that my wife was convinced I wanted her to feel a new lover and I wanted him to be Tall Goodlooking Strong and Black..she's petite......and I think it is her little sexy body that I wanted to be pleased fully. Well, she has that now and she's extremely happy. I've moved it into the realm of them meeting alone so I can only imagine him making love to her. She feels the difference in the sex between us for sure......But I got what I wanted....Her to feel a great lover touching her where I can't reach and making love to her passionately
If she is making love to someone then there is no marriage since there is now a feelings thing.. If just getting a good pounding only then thats ok. To be in love with another man and have zero respect for her husband = a fetish gone very bad for you.

My god why are you complaining? You hav eit all! You have your cake and you can eat it too. You have what every woman wants and you're sitll not satisfied smh.

Women.

This is why I would never do this with my actual partner. I do it on on the side, and pay hot young women to fuck bulls with me. That way I can suck their cock and balls too, and really explore, whereas I'd never do that with my significant other/wife!

So, I get the best of both worlds too ;)

EX-ACT-LY.

Not having participated in a cuckold relationship, YET, I can share these thoughts.

I have wondered how things would change for real. On here many say that it is so much better and so on, I think you are much more of a taste of what might really happen. I am concerned what might really occur. One thing I am making sure that is occurring in our experimentation is that my husband not only knows I love him, but that I also need him, and not just physically.

He has always been a good lover, but lately its become all about me, he will do anything I ask and say without hesitation, which is not all together bad, but sometimes I want to be the submissive and simply be taken. I believe that it takes a strong man to fulfill this role and that many on here are finding that in their Cuckold Relationships. This is not to say that our husbands are wimps or such, some might be, but its more along the lines of how they feel about themselves.

I wonder if the issue here is not that he is not the man he used to be, but maybe he has lost a bit of confidence along the way. I believe their is a fine line between confident and sharing and submissive and wimpy and ij I am not talking the wimpy men can act like in the bed room.

Anyway, I hope this makes sense and may in some way help out.

The cuckold lifestyle when all said and done is nothing more than an extreme sex game played by a husband and wife. The husband is literally ceding all power over their sexual relationship to the wife who is then free to fuck stronger bigger men, the husband plays his role by accepting the situation and is clearly encouraged and set up to be the beta in the whole scenario...it would be impossible to put your husband in situations where he is expected to be the smaller, weaker, and the undesired, without losing respect for him.....it’s the very nature of the game..you are in effect warping your own conceptions of what your husband is supposed to be. Likewise, your husband is warping them further by playing his role to the hilt believing it is turning you on by literally doing anything to please you, even it means ‘sissying up’. This is the cautionary tale of why the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle is only for the very strongest of marriages.

My husband has indeed lost my respect over these past ten years of cuckolding. What really hurt him was 3 years ago he was roughed up by 3 young black gang members I found on tinder. They kicked him then locked him out of our house before we engaged in sexually activities. It really emasculated him I can only imagine. It's the chance we take

Did it turn you on to see such dominance? It would have turned me on. Your husband should consider himself lucky.

I must admit, my ex-wife slowly lost respect for me as I became more submissive, more openly bi and became inclined to wear womens lingerie/ be sissified during sex. Originally she started cheating on me knowing how jealous/ angry I would become and that turned her on. But as I became more comfortable with her with other men and then encouraged it, I started to become a lot more submissive and someone she was no longer sexually interested in. In her eyes I was meant to want to beat the ******* out of the guy with jealousy, not suck his cock as a sign of my submissiveness.

At first she went along with it, and suggested we change the dynamic of our relationship with her using a strap on with me, prostate milking, consuming my own cum etc. but within a couple of years she said she just couldn't see me in the same way she used to. She said she had no problem with gay sex, but the fact I was always the bottom/ submissive said thats what changed the way she saw me, and yes, she did say, she just didn't respect me like she used to seeing me being used by alpha's. Funnily, she had no problem with her being used by them but did have an issue with me.
My count wife has no problem at all with it, yes, she says, now she has seen me used by other men, it has changed the way she sees me, but in a bad way, just that she now sees me in a way no one else ever gets too.

pretty much the same here

I agree, she tried to be sexually interested in having a submissive husband, but she just couldn't. She needed hard/ aggressive sex with dominant men and unfortunately the more she fucked other men, over time the more submissive I became. So basically, the gap just widened more and more over the years to the point where I wasn't involved in her playing at all as she said it was 'embarrassing for her in front of others having me there'. She used to watch me masturbate to her playing or to her pics and just roll her eyes, and felt I'd become the opposite to what man with self respect is and a husband that should protect whats his.
I read this thoughtful post and it reminded me of what happened in my cuckold based marriage, Wife saw me as a weakling and got to where she wouldn't let me touch her other than eating her lover's creampies and ended up divorcing me because she wanted a real man for a husband. I hope that doesn't happen to you, although your willingness to totally forfeit your Wife's respect in you to make her happy may prove to be the glue that keeps you two together. Each couple is different and I admire your degree of submission myself:)

My husband has indeed lost my respect over these past ten years of cuckolding. What really hurt him was 3 years ago he was roughed up by 3 young black gang members I found on tinder. They kicked him then locked him out of our house before we engaged in sexually activities. It really emasculated him I can only imagine. It's the chance we take
Wow! I would have headed to Walmart brought the biggest metal bat and found my way back in to the house and played some baseball!

It sounds like you're cool with it

Tiffandcuck, what has he done specifically that made you lose respect. I am a Cuckold
and, after reading your post, am concerned I may be headed in the same direction ?
Is it inevitable given the lifestyle ? TY

Whoa. This seems like a becareful what you wish for situation.

The cuckold lifestyle when all said and done is nothing more than an extreme sex game played by a husband and wife. The husband is literally ceding all power over their sexual relationship to the wife who is then free to fuck stronger bigger men, the husband plays his role by accepting the situation and is clearly encouraged and set up to be the beta in the whole scenario...it would be impossible to put your husband in situations where he is expected to be the smaller, weaker, and the undesired, without losing respect for him.....it’s the very nature of the game..you are in effect warping your own conceptions of what your husband is supposed to be. Likewise, your husband is warping them further by playing his role to the hilt believing it is turning you on by literally doing anything to please you, even it means ‘sissying up’. This is the cautionary tale of why the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle is only for the very strongest of marriages.
I don't think degrading or humiliation are the core dynamic in this lifestyle. I do share your view that it is an extreme game between wife and husband. But my original idea of all of this was for us to participate at the same level and together in this experience. For a while, I felt like the underdog, being a mere means to my husband's enjoyment. Indeed, it was a game for us too, with a cage and all. But he never followed the rules 24/7. After I insisted on him and went through the same treatment my bulls were giving me, that is, going beyond sloppy seconds and clean-ups, he suddenly gave up with all of this. I did never loose respect for him, even when he submitted to my bull. Things only changed when I discovered that he was cheating on me with a woman from work. We both went through some therapy, as we concluded we were a little sex-obsessed. We opted out temporarily from the lifestyle and resumed our normal marital sexual life.
I had felt a small rush of power when he was penetrated for the first time. But what I was looking for was a parity between us, to get even in a positive way. Lately, I became the target of his boss's attention and sexual interest. He even discussed with me husband's bright future. I had a chat with husband about this. In spite of the awkward situation, he only said he would be fine with what I decide to do. A little disappointed with his reply, I confronted his boss myself. He was seeing it coming, reacted cool, made clear he didn't have any agenda, besides all non-strings sex, and he turned me over. It was not only the best fuck of my life so far, triggered by some physical facts, but moreover by a power-trip, his and mine. I've become my husband's boss's lover.

Back