lost respect for cuckold hubby

My wife has no respect for me as a man. I'm not allowed to cum without permission it's been 4 weeks I do edge a lot using my electric toothbrush
This makes you the classical cuckold and you should enjoy watching your wife ride a big hard black cock while they are near you.

Ah yes, the angry white male with a hang up who can't take criticism because someone just challenged their world from a perceived threat....The same male who has to CAPITALISE things to make a point, which means he has to shout and scream in real life to be heard. Were you ignored in a large family or abused, I can't think which, hmm!?? But he didn't capitalise to make a point did he? He bellowed an insult, which really only means he's yelling at himself via others because he can't look at himself in the mirror and acknowledge the truth. And you are exactly the spiteful, hurtful, damaged type of individual that leaves women empty and broken. No wonder your wife fucking divorced you after 5 years, she got nothing out of it because you put nothing into it, it was sexless because you made no effort, hence 5 years and not still married. She just said 'Fuck you - I'm getting a life and left!' If I ever meet that woman I'm going to hug her for doing the right thing with you. I noticed how you focused on the 'sexless' part more than what was really going on in your marriage. I think your wife was focused on more important things than your dick, you dick.

And just to be clear....you have to pay women off craigslist?? hahaha, that just made my fucking day you loser!

Let me also get this straight, you pay as a gold member for this site, but give no information on your profile and don't use a profile pic of any sort? Oh yes, right, like I'm going to take you fucking seriously.

Go back to your dirty food stained T-shirt and TV dinner in the dim glow of your monitor while pulling your small cock, fingering your prostate crying over a lost marriage and thinking about your mom getting banged by your school bully. Freud would have a fucking field day with you.

Thank God you're a keyboard warrior and not an armed police officer, that would be fucking scary for everyone with the ******* in your head.

And wait, just a thought, I'm entitled to an opinion, or is it just people like you, who think it's only you, that have an 'official' opinion? You think I'm a second class citizen to a first class fool like you, you arrogant fucker? You're back of the line in life and always will be.

It's knobs like you that scare good girls away offline and online.

And just for good measure, had you read my profile you would have seen the message, and I quote:

I don't care if you like me or my opinions or not, just respect my boundaries and you wont fall foul of my tongue.

Your failure rate was: 100%
Probably the only highest grade you ever got in your life, or your only achievement....

I didn't read a line of your post. Hope you had fun typing it :)

Fucking jerk.

e31.jpg

I'm not a cuckold. I'd like to add BBC to our bed but I'm still king of my own castle. Do you feel like he just isn't taking charge anymore? Is he just too submissive now? I'm curious because if we try this, I don't want to make the same mistakes. I love my wife very much. I need her in my life first and foremost.
If you want her first and foremost, don't give her most precious gift away to another man. Things would never be the same, and once it happens, you can never take it back. I too have the same urges, I know for both of us the fuck would be amazing, but when I think of how much I love her, I don't let it get beyond fantasy.

If you want her first and foremost, don't give her most precious gift away to another man. Things would never be the same, and once it happens, you can never take it back. I too have the same urges, I know for both of us the fuck would be amazing, but when I think of how much I love her, I don't let it get beyond fantasy.
Okay and I get that. We have done it before but the other guy was another white guy. We had no problems. He moved and we moved. We were both military. Good fun for us both and it came at no cost to our relationship. Everyone is different though and I understand your concerns. I had the same at first. Talking it out really helped.

I'm new to the site and quite new to being a cuckold. I know a lot of guys get off on the humiliation and the more real it is, ,the more they get off. That's why you read guys saying 'I'm a weak inferior white guy' etc.
However, I actually think that many cucks are very confident guys. I've chatted with a few and they have been of above average intelligence, confident and loving partners. They are giving their wives and partners s gift : to enjoy themselves physically, maybe because the guy recognises he isn't all that great in bed (anymore) but still wants his partner to be fulfilled this way.
For me, being a cuckold just gives me a Rye smile. I've been the dominant male. I've had three wonderful children. I've got nothing left to prove. I'm moving over and receiving my pleasure vicariously.
Cheers

I know you asked that cucks should shut up and not reply, and that if you wanted a cucks opinion you would ask your husband.
However, i just want to say I hope you resolve your discomfort. You say you no longer respect your hubby, but surely the fact that he has travelled with you into worship of black cock ... ultimately for your pleasure as well as his .. is worthy of some respect?
I guess a loss of respect - sexually - goes hand in hand with the cuck life. But there is so much more to a good marriage outside of sex. I hope you embrace that and come together again (you being blacked of course and him on his knees). And laugh about it after - because I hope that in the end, you both love it. If you have lost respect for him outside the sex too, well then there is a problem.
Cheers.

...I actually think that many cucks are very confident guys. I've chatted with a few and they have been of above average intelligence, confident and loving partners. They are giving their wives and partners s gift : to enjoy themselves physically, maybe because the guy recognises he isn't all that great in bed (anymore) but still wants his partner to be fulfilled this way...

Totally agree. You must love your wife unconditionally, be wise and understand the situation. A man who puts his male ego aside for his partner is for sure not weak.

we are just not on this site as much as we used to be. As far as the cuck goes, I still love him very much and won't ever change that but I don't see him as a man anymore after the things I have seen him do or have done to him. sometimes I find myself looking over at him and wondering how I ever thought he was a man, to begin with, but it does not diminish the love I have for him.
Beautifully put and so genuine, love it

I know you said you did not want any "wimpy cuckolds" to respond. I think that goes to the core of this...you may not respect any white males, or at least not white males who are submissive.

To me, that is an issue when starting out in this. It has to be mutual, and the woman should still love her man, and (in my opnion), the whole cuckold thing should be about the sex, and the husband and wife should have a normal relationship outside of the sex with black males. I've also said, I can see how, in a long term relationship, this type of relationship can be playing with fire, I have seen a couple threads where the cuck reports that his wife has moved out to go live with the bull. I'm just a white guy here, but I think there's a difference between women who want a cuck style relationship and those who just want an interracial relationship. The latter doesn't require a white guy involved at all.

I wonder, for the women, do your feelings on the whole cuckold thing change? Do you go from wanting a black bull for sex, a white husband for everything else...to where it's all about the sex?

So if a cuckold is someone who's wife fucks other men then why don't they call them cuckold clubs instead of swinger clubs? If i fuck my hubby and his friend my husband is a cuckold? I disagree. If you google hot wife videos it's the wife getting fucked by another guy as her hubby watches and or joins in. If you google cuckold vids is men being humiliated, wearing panties, eating cum etc. if that's what turns a couple on then go for it. The post was about losing respect for a cuck. In my opinion I would lose respect for my husband if he did those type of things. I feel it takes away from his masculinity. Just my opinion and not putting down others who do but I can see why the original poster asked the question.
Small ... but huge difference, The swinger gets lots of pussy. The cuckold only gets to lick another mans cum from his wife's pussy at best

Small ... but huge difference, The swinger gets lots of pussy. The cuckold only gets to lick another mans cum from his wife's pussy at best

I posted that I saw a difference, to me, the terms I use, has been "hotwife" for when a woman fools around, but her husband is often in control, often picks the guys, and tells her what to do. He's not really submissive in the role. I use the term "cuckold" for the submissive husband in this role (and he gets what you said). I was called out by an admin (and another prominent member), who believe they own the definitions of the words, and that I was wrong to use them that way. As someone else in the thread said, the terms have been evolving over the last 15-20 years. Yes, historically, the term "cuckold" made no distinction about whether the guy was submissive, but I believe it has been evolving now.

We went from swinging to just men for threesomes, she couldn't handle me with other women. That evolved into just her with men, eventually I realized I preferred to be a cuckold... We took a 6 year sabbatical... For Christmas I get a chastity cock cage, she gets a silver chain for the key.

Back