Loose pussy love

Is loose pussy the new normal for white women

• Yes

Votes: 526 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 73 12.2%

• Total voters
I love my wife streched pussy. After dildo i feel it different and very wet. I look at it and study and imagining what a real bbc can do with it.

That’s hot I respect women like you an I support you no doubt I guarantee you have great pussy the sloppier the better and the more miles it has the more broke in it becomes you can bet I would enjoy every second of being in it
Love my loose pussyđź’Ż. I spent the majority of my lifetime earning it and am proud of it. I don't know how long it's been a "thing" white guys or anyone else for that matter are just now supposedly starting to enjoy.

I have never had anyone over all my years of any color not enjoy taking my sloppy, high mileage pussy for a drive when I hand it out :) The majority of men IMO just love fucking a real sluts pussy that they know has miles and miles on it.

The usage and loosage just adds to the hotness and taboo of it from what I have been told during my experience.

Love my loose pussyđź’Ż. I spent the majority of my lifetime earning it and am proud of it. I don't know how long it's been a "thing" white guys or anyone else for that matter are just now supposedly starting to enjoy.

I have never had anyone over all my years of any color not enjoy taking my sloppy, high mileage pussy for a drive when I hand it out :) The majority of men IMO just love fucking a real sluts pussy that they know has miles and miles on it.

The usage and loosage just adds to the hotness and taboo of it from what I have been told during my experience.
Fantastic that you are so proud of it. My wife is also shyly proud of her huge pussy.

Over the last 7 years we accidentally realised that we both loved stretching my wife (now 52) and having her really loose.
Her bucket is constantly wet and by just licking my fingers, without any warm-up at all I can push four fingers of each hand into her and actually pull them a few cm apart. My guess she easily gets to a champagne bottle size.
I call her my bucket cunt slut.

I guess it's kind of body shaming but we also use it to say that she needs huge cocks from now on, probably even 2 or 3 at the same time. I can easily slide a fat 9"x8.5" cock sleeve into her without even stretching her. I think her record is a giant 9x11 and she came in about 10seconds.

Over the last 7 years we accidentally realised that we both loved stretching my wife (now 52) and having her really loose.
Her bucket is constantly wet and by just licking my fingers, without any warm-up at all I can push four fingers of each hand into her and actually pull them a few cm apart. My guess she easily gets to a champagne bottle size.
I call her my bucket cunt slut.

I guess it's kind of body shaming but we also use it to say that she needs huge cocks from now on, probably even 2 or 3 at the same time. I can easily slide a fat 9"x8.5" cock sleeve into her without even stretching her. I think her record is a giant 9x11 and she came in about 10seconds.
Any pics of your bucket cunt slut?

!!!RESIZED!!!!

When I 1st met my wife her pussy was super tight. I loosened it up to just plain old tight, then we started looking for BBC. After BBC it has definitely stretched. If I fuck her after a nice thick BBC she can barely feel me for a few days. It does mostly snap back after a week or so, but her pussy's resting state is nowhere near how tight it was. I LOVE IT!!!!

Before BBC.jpg

After BBC.jpgDSCF0490.JPGDSCF0491.JPGDSCF2204 (2).JPGDSCF09951.jpgIMG_1345.jpg

Beautiful pussie, to you like anal from a big black cock?
!!!RESIZED!!!!

When I 1st met my wife her pussy was super tight. I loosened it up to just plain old tight, then we started looking for BBC. After BBC it has definitely stretched. If I fuck her after a nice thick BBC she can barely feel me for a few days. It does mostly snap back after a week or so, but her pussy's resting state is nowhere near how tight it was. I LOVE IT!!!!

View attachment 5658043

View attachment 5658040View attachment 5658047View attachment 5658044View attachment 5658048View attachment 5658049View attachment 5658051
Did a fantastic job with her pussie

Back