Loose pussy love

Is loose pussy the new normal for white women

• Yes

Votes: 533 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 75 12.3%

• Total voters
Me and my wife have been together since we both were 18, the first time I fucked her she had a pretty loose pussy. I realized then that I loved her pussy being loose. I could finger her with 4 fingers no problem. We started the hotwife lifestyle almost 3 years ago, her bull is quite a bit larger and thicker then I am. The first time she squirted was when he was fucking her. It was hot, I had never heard her moan or was able to get her to orgasam with only fucking her. When her BWC fucked her she came multiple times. After he filled her up stretched her out, her pussy felt great, she said she could not feel me that much and I realized she needed to be fucked by him regularly which she loves. We see now moving onto a BBC and cannot wait to see how it feels after he's done with her! Pic is her after her BWC filled her up deep inside.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230125_145828_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_145828_Photos.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 177
After my wifes bull is done with her. Her pussy is extremely loose, i can fit four fingers in her. I guess after four hours of a ten inch monster, it would loosen up any wife. Im always amazed when i fuck her after, no feeling for her being stretched out by him. So now it bjs and face sitting after he is done.

After my wifes bull is done with her. Her pussy is extremely loose, i can fit four fingers in her. I guess after four hours of a ten inch monster, it would loosen up any wife. Im always amazed when i fuck her after, no feeling for her being stretched out by him. So now it bjs and face sitting after he is done.

It's the same for me after her BWC is done with her and it's the best feeling. Can't wait until she gets a BBC! She says she feels stretched out after him and loves being loose and filled after.

I don't know because my wife isn't blacked yet but what I can confirm after she had her bbc dildo pussy looked amazing and I loved fucked her. More streched and more wet.

Back