Long thick Black cock question.

maturewife

Couple
From
UK
I am arranging a meeting with a guy for my wife, She has met maybe half a dozen guys in the past, and taken some impressive sized cocks.
in fact once she got bruised inside and said she could still feel his cock inside her for a good few days afterwards.

This guy I am talking to has a huge cock, much bigger than anything she has ever seen before, My question is, How deep can you actually go?
is it possible to go past the cervix and into the womb as I often read about in stories or is this just poetic licence? I am very keen to see her take it all.
In conversation with the guy in question he says condoms are out of the question as he is so well built so bareback only! She has never allowed bareback before
and does not know this is the plan. I think we will be able to get round this by telling her he will pull out before he cums. Heat of the moment should work.
(She was bareback fucked once but does not know it, guy pulled condom off when she was on all fours and fucked her bareback but shot over her back)
This guy is adamant he will not pull out as he loves breeding white women. I'm more than cool with that.

My next question is could she get pregnant? She had the "change" about a year ago so is not on any form of contraception, Would it still be possible to
impregnate her if he delivers his load directly in her womb? What a huge turn on if possible....

I am really hoping this will be the guy for her, he only lives about 30 miles from us, single, own place, about 30 and claims to love fucking older white women
and in the conversations we have had makes it plain he just wants a big titted mature to use as a regular cum dump.....perfect!

I can answer your question about big cock I have a 12.5 inches and have put women in the ER from bruising ten upper portion of their womb. So yes it can get that deep. You just need a man who knows how to hold back to not injure her. It took me until my twenties to figure out that.

As far as getting pregnant. Highly unlike if she's gone through "the change". But it is very very slim.

I can answer your question about big cock I have a 12.5 inches and have put women in the ER from bruising ten upper portion of their womb. So yes it can get that deep. You just need a man who knows how to hold back to not injure her. It took me until my twenties to figure out that.

As far as getting pregnant. Highly unlike if she's gone through "the change". But it is very very slim.
Hi Thanks for your reply, Yes I know it's possible to bruise inside as this has already happened to her, although a ER visit was not required
I think she sort of enjoyed the feeling of it for the few days it went on. I think the guy I'm talking with is probably about your size, I cant wait to see it

In conversation with the guy in question he says condoms are out of the question as he is so well built so bareback only! She has never allowed bareback before
and does not know this is the plan. I think we will be able to get round this by telling her he will pull out before he cums. Heat of the moment should work.
(She was bareback fucked once but does not know it, guy pulled condom off when she was on all fours and fucked her bareback but shot over her back)
This guy is adamant he will not pull out as he loves breeding white women. I'm more than cool with that.

So in other words it doesn’t matter one bit what your wife wants as long as you get to jerk off watching it.

What are you going to do when she finds out that you put your wants and desires ahead of hers? Is it that important that you please this “bull” that you would totally disregard her wishes?

You are a horrible human being.

Back