Long term vs short term

Long-term for us.
I think both Bulls and Couples are not being honest or realistic when they profess they want a long term monogamous relationships. Inherent in the lifestyle is the freedom to explore sexual encounters with multiple partners. So monogamy and the lifestyle are contraditory. However, most Bulls and Couples want someone that is reliable and compatible which is often hard to find. So when we find that person, we want to maintain that relationship while have the freedom from time to time to see other people. For me, that is the perfect balance.

Actually I like short term with a bunch of different ones but also always looking for that special one to be my longterm favorite also to always go back to whenever lol. That sounded so greedy :))

Long term, for me. It’s how I’m wired. I’m a one man woman...errrr...two man woman. :) Also, I think long term makes the sex better...again, for me. I like to learn what makes a lover love better...it helps me love better. Getting to know each other’s bodies and turn ons just makes the sex better over time. And who knows, a long term lover might help you find turn ons you didn’t know about!

Just my two cents...hope it makes sense too!

We are at the point that we will like to have a ongoing friendship with 1 bbc from all the city we visit LA, Vegas, Miami and invite 1 or all of them when we travel for 1-2 nights that’s what we would eventually like to accomplish. The biggest reason for that is comfort, trust and the main main reason STD. At the end of the day we are parents with children we enter this fantasy world about 3/6 times per year but we are parents all year round

We are at the point that we will like to have a ongoing friendship with 1 bbc from all the city we visit LA, Vegas, Miami and invite 1 or all of them when we travel for 1-2 nights that’s what we would eventually like to accomplish. The biggest reason for that is comfort, trust and the main main reason STD. At the end of the day we are parents with children we enter this fantasy world about 3/6 times per year but we are parents all year round
Could not have said it better myself. Too many STDs out there to be trying to screw everyone out there. In a perfect world, I would like to have one hotwife or couple to play with on s regular basis (2x/week). And maybe play with someone different every now and then.

Short term. We want to be able to have fun and experiment but not get to attatched to any one bull. I jist feel like it could come between us and ruin our relationship. We want someone to spice things up not rip us apart

For us on going means being able to reach out to somebody we only enter this fantasy world about 6 times a year and rather have some type of connections we are not looking for somebody to meet once a week. And I can see why you feel that way and makes perfect sense as well

I think both Bulls and Couples are not being honest or realistic when they profess they want a long term monogamous relationships. Inherent in the lifestyle is the freedom to explore sexual encounters with multiple partners. So monogamy and the lifestyle are contraditory. However, most Bulls and Couples want someone that is reliable and compatible which is often hard to find. So when we find that person, we want to maintain that relationship while have the freedom from time to time to see other people. For me, that is the perfect balance.
I've only had three lovers over the past 10 years. Multiple partners is a thing for MEN, and your interpretation of the "Lifestyle" is your own. For the woman, me in particular, I have NEVER had a one night stand and don't even understand that mentality. I have to get to know someone, and the first few encounters are just sex. When it REALLY starts to get good is when you get to know one another and develop feelings; which I know is something that many are against doing. I have to have it to be fulfilled. My shortest relationship was 18 months. What you are describing sounds convenient for you, but I'm not sure it's working as well as you think it is for your partners. That being said, your body...and the rest of you look simply delicious! :) DeeAnna

Been thinking about this a lot lately. Sex is best when I establish a connection and trust so that I can completely let go and embrace my inner slut and submissiveness....and I love having them cum in me. But too frequent seems to lead to maybe a little too much attachment for me and the guys and maintaining one relationship (with my husband) is all I can really handle lol. New can be freaky and hot too but way to many flakes. Sooooooo...what I heard recently was a couple who had three guys they were on a semi-regular basis with so they had the best of both worlds. Some variety, enough connection you can embrace your kinky side, and easier to find someone on short notice when you just have to have it. My pussy thinks this is a great idea...my mind is conflicted.

Been thinking about this a lot lately. Sex is best when I establish a connection and trust so that I can completely let go and embrace my inner slut and submissiveness....and I love having them cum in me. But too frequent seems to lead to maybe a little too much attachment for me and the guys and maintaining one relationship (with my husband) is all I can really handle lol. New can be freaky and hot too but way to many flakes. Sooooooo...what I heard recently was a couple who had three guys they were on a semi-regular basis with so they had the best of both worlds. Some variety, enough connection you can embrace your kinky side, and easier to find someone on short notice when you just have to have it. My pussy thinks this is a great idea...my mind is conflicted.
I know...it's a tricky balance!

Back