Long term vs short term

Wife wants a single long term, that is the main reason she is still a bbc virgin. Everyone we have met wants a hit and run. We also have very few to select from in our rural area.
Hate I'm not close she could have all the long term she wanted when she wanted it.

I think both Bulls and Couples are not being honest or realistic when they profess they want a long term monogamous relationships. Inherent in the lifestyle is the freedom to explore sexual encounters with multiple partners. So monogamy and the lifestyle are contraditory. However, most Bulls and Couples want someone that is reliable and compatible which is often hard to find. So when we find that person, we want to maintain that relationship while have the freedom from time to time to see other people. For me, that is the perfect balance.
Good take.
A lot of this is BS.
What we Say and what we Do are two different things.
Ironically, these ladies want a long term with ONE Bull... But they have their main man 24/7 lol
Any Bull worth his weight in gold dick has access to multiple women.
That's Nature.

Since I am living this lifestyle on my own - without my husband knowing - I can only refer to short term relations on business trips. Then I prefer normally long terms with one or more guys for the time I am at my destination, if possible meeting them on my next trip.
I understand your struggle

Maybe both? Not sure we are just learning and getting to know our preferences. I’d say open to either but the ones that we’d be open to meeting more than once are the ones that have been respectful to my husband as well. Not sure if people realize they get further with respect on both ends ??‍♀️

Maybe both? Not sure we are just learning and getting to know our preferences. I’d say open to either but the ones that we’d be open to meeting more than once are the ones that have been respectful to my husband as well. Not sure if people realize they get further with respect on both ends ??‍♀️
That’s part of the problem with the cuck lifestyle as apposed to the hot wife lifestyle. More respect in HW LS!

The smart ones do, the bulls that treat the cucks with respect have a much better chance of becoming a regular.

My wife has a combo of both, at any given time she will have a Boyfriend, this means she'll stay over night go on weekend breaks etc, then she always (through swinger sites) adds in several fuck buddies throughout the year, why not the best of both worlds is her motto...

Black Rob,

Thanks, for starting this thread.Great topic and interesting views from different couples.Its great to see, that I agree with alot of couples in this post.

When I first started, I preferred Short term.I was new to the lifestyle and wanted to Enjoy all it had to offer.Now that I have experienced it for awhile.I definitely prefer, **Long Term**

I like the Connection and Growth that you develop with a long term partner.Also, the Time n Energy that goes into finding someone you Click with on a Sexual Vibe.Is alot harder than most realize.Anyone can find someone to Fuck but when you find that One that you click with.It's priceless and Chemistry can't be matched!!!!

Vegasjay View attachment 2652933
Im glad you like this post thanks for the shout out

When we first got into the lifestyle over 6 years ago, I had two long term exclusive relationships, each over a year and each shared me from time to time. Each relationship was a positive experience, as myself and my hubby both grew to understand our roles in the lifestyle with bulls that we trusted. However, in each case, I developed more feelings (i.e.- fell in love) with the guys I was seeing than I should have. In the first case, the guy ended the relationship, which was devastating to me. In the second case, my next boyfriend was all for it and I almost wound up divorcing my hubby. Needless to say, a few weeks after being separated from hubby and moving in with the second boyfriend, I realized it was not what I wanted, and realized what I was missing in my marriage.

After these experiences, hubby and I decided that exclusive relationships were not right for us. Since then we have always seen multiple guys at the same time on a more medium/short term duration. Rarely, if out of town or away on business I will have a one night stand, but I definitely prefer being with one of my boyfriends that I have already established a trust and rapport with.
Thank you for sharing your story with us Kyra. As you experienced first hand, sometimes we develop deep emotional connections with our bulls over time. Bulls become boyfriends and often weekend residents in my bed. Sexual intimacy, especially if it is bareback and occurs often enough, can lead to emotional intimacy. This is particularly true if we are absorbing far more potent black seed DNA into our bodies than weaker white DNA that we might occasionally allow from our husbands. In my case, at my black boyfriends request, I completely stopped having intercourse with my cuckold husband for more than 3 years so 100% of the DNA I was absorbing almost every night was black. My body begin to crave the dominant black DNA of the superior masculine lover. Unconsciously, our hearts desires can easily follow our bodies cravings if we are not careful. Like you Kyra, I began to fall in love with each of my black boyfriends as I spent more and more intimate time with each of them in bed. It wasn’t easy keeping my emotions in check and my marriage intact, especially when one of these men repeatedly asked me to divorce my husband.

i might be giving you a slightly view. I am The Arranger again not the way you think or with who you think. As many of the couples have stated it take time to find a special friend. And not many guys are willing to take the time. They want micro wave sex ready in 30 seconds. Sorry that only happens in the movies and in the erotic story tellers. This worked both ways. The ladies i help have one thing in common with each group. Group one are the divorced ladies that have been treated badly by their ex’s the second smaller group are the trophy wives at have needs too but are not being met at home.

Group one are up set with their situation and their lack of time to spend finding that special boy friend what with *******, a job they have little time to be a lady again. To do so means a baby sitter that can stay late on a Friday or saturday night. It means going out to meet a guy only to have him not show up about 60 percent of the time. Or show up *******, or show up on ******* or worse yet looking nothing like the photo this is not counting the guys that get angry.

The second group have their husbands permission to play however he is concerned about two things. His reputation and her safety.

Not that there are any “Black” clubs in the area so that is our. There are a few meat market clubs however one has to think of their reputation.

If you do travel to the nearest swing clubs the single makes of every colour think to be cool you have to drive a drift car and wear your pants like you are a convict, a gang member or a plumber. For them it’s about image. For them its a bad one.

Why is that you might ask because the hotels don’t want the trouble with thugs.

What they / we are looking for is the following.
- Educated and capable of caring on a conversation.
- Polished as in a sports coat, nice shirt, at least good jeans (no holes, at your waiste height with a belt) no white tube socks, and a pair of casual shoes not sneakers. Loose the hand full of rings and all the gold neck chains. One ring and one chain no more. Mr T is not a good roll model for dress. Remember these ladies are trying to fly under the radar.
- Fit with a preference for and eight inch difference between chest and waist. So 44 inch chest means a 36 inch waist. Not the other way around.
- Good hygiene so brush those pearly whites.
- Smile no need to to look up set.
- Be polite to the guy that brought her to this point. He is on your side. Very few of us are gay or even bi. If it her husband nothing kills your chances faster than being rude to him. He has a lot more invested in this. Reputation, time finding you, driving her there to meet. Paying for dinner drinks and the hotel. He looking for this to be a special time for her
- Costs you don’t see are the visit to the spa to take a soccer mom to a hot wife, the time spent buying her new under wear, the time spent buying her a new out fit just for the meeting.

- The Husband is on your side he is your greatest fan. Think New York Bleacher Creature the guy that goes to all the game by public transit never once making it onto tv. These are guys you don’t fuck with if you want to play all season long.

If you are dealing with a divorced lady she to is looking for all of the above.
- She wants you to be better than she had in the past.
So the guy that has been her partner in driving to meet up with you is her company when you don’t show.
He is there when the guy does not show and holds her hand assuring her that the guy was a creep that she can do better.
He is also a witness for her doing better in every way.
You are better looking,
You are more fit.
You are taller.
You have better hair,
You smell better,
You are a better lover
A better kisser
Better stamina
Long equipment
Thicker equipment
More skilled
More lusty four or five time before resting and at least twice more in the morning.
Considerate ie brought your own condums / they may not get used but your remembered them.
Remember that a used condum maybe a trophy for some ladies. As in look how hot i am i got this guy to cum this hard / this much and this often.
Expect to wear condums the first meeting and suggest going for testing.

So yes that first time is important. She may have gone out ten times/ nine times she came up empty.

With either group at some point they will want to be watched with you. Husbands are more open to just listening or peaking in while on a bathroom walk. She may want to leave for a bit to reassure her husband that all is going well and to tuck him for the night. Divorced ladies will want to be watched earlier in the relationship to have a witness to confirm there stories to their lady friends.

One of my lady friends checked with me if i can get the fall reading week off from work. You see that week her ex husband has the ******* with his new family. This is a week where we travel to a warm location, she breakers out the micro bikini you know the one that not in your life will she wear it at home. There are the mesh dresses. We meet up with her boy friend / lover for a week of all out sex for them. In the room at the hotel. At the pool, in the hot tub, on both the low and high diving board, on the cabanas and of course on the beach. All be documented and sent to her lady friends.

Oh my god did i really write this much? Everyone else writes just two lines.
Absolutely mesmerizing account of life as the Happy Hotwife.

Back