Long term vs short term

She would like a short term bull to help her get started. Maybe something will change if we meet the right person(s) She will definitely like to try several different bulls.
My wife started that way but the first one she was with, she felt an immediate connection and made it long term

My wife and I both prefer longer-term relationships although the right guy could take her most anytime given the right circumstances. Wife told me early in our relationship that she would get the most enjoyment from having her lovers in our home, where everyone could relax without worrying about preliminary meetings, checking in and out of hotels, wearing clothes and so on. Emotional connections did occur, and such relationships can be kind of awkward when they end or have to be ended. For her, the sex was always better when she had feelings for her lover, and frankly I liked it too.

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein
Prefer a long term who is close to us

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein
My wife has had short term BBC and long term collared to BBC, both are fun but she much rather be collared to a black bull anytime she says.

When we first got into the lifestyle over 6 years ago, I had two long term exclusive relationships, each over a year and each shared me from time to time. Each relationship was a positive experience, as myself and my hubby both grew to understand our roles in the lifestyle with bulls that we trusted. However, in each case, I developed more feelings (i.e.- fell in love) with the guys I was seeing than I should have. In the first case, the guy ended the relationship, which was devastating to me. In the second case, my next boyfriend was all for it and I almost wound up divorcing my hubby. Needless to say, a few weeks after being separated from hubby and moving in with the second boyfriend, I realized it was not what I wanted, and realized what I was missing in my marriage.

After these experiences, hubby and I decided that exclusive relationships were not right for us. Since then we have always seen multiple guys at the same time on a more medium/short term duration. Rarely, if out of town or away on business I will have a one night stand, but I definitely prefer being with one of my boyfriends that I have already established a trust and rapport with.
I certainly lean toward polyamory, so it doesn't bother me at all to fall in love. Most people either don't have it in them or feel threatened by being in love with more than one person. No love could ever supplant the love I have with my hubby, and we've had (almost) 25 years of great love now. But when my black bull starts falling for me or vice versa, they inevitably freak out. I get it, because for most people, love means exclusivity--which is something I can't give or they don't want.
Still trying to find a good fit long-term. I would VERY much prefer to have a steady part-time BF (maybe two) who is open minded enough to not demand exclusivity, but doesn't feel threatened by being close. If he shared me from time to time, I sure wouldn't mind that either.
Then again, I also want to win the lottery and have mice drive my pumpkin-carriage to the ball, but I don't suppose that's going to happen either.

Long term, for me. It’s how I’m wired. I’m a one man woman...errrr...two man woman. :) Also, I think long term makes the sex better...again, for me. I like to learn what makes a lover love better...it helps me love better. Getting to know each other’s bodies and turn ons just makes the sex better over time. And who knows, a long term lover might help you find turn ons you didn’t know about!

Just my two cents...hope it makes sense too!
That was true for my wife, she said he hits a spot she never knew she had

Long term

Long-term with one quality BM is what we seek always. To varying degrees, we've found it; however, never for as long or as deeply explored as we desire. Bluntly stated, it has always been my husband's desire to share me completely with a BM physically. For some reason, it is rather easy for me to keep my heart out of any relationship with a BM. I enjoy sex with them, but the man who has ALWAYS brought me to orgasm has been my husband. The success rate is no where near that good with BMs...probably because they almost always prevaricate when they profess they are, too, looking for a "long-term" relationship. So, we give them a try, they fuck like a rabbit for five minutes or can't keep an erection for longer than that and then "come and go." Oh well, one must kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince.

Fortunately, we've found enough of those princes to keep us pursuing the Hot Wife version of a unicorn...a BM who really wants a long-term relationship with a couple and actually has the ability to stay in the saddle, bring the HW to orgasm and want to come back again and again as privileges accrue to him both for the quality of the sex and the commitment to the long-term relationship. Until then, we keep searching and hope for lightning to strike again.

Back