Long term vs short term

I was with a white couple for 5 years until they moved away. The Asian wife and White male that im with now, this December its 1 year, but been speaking longer as they wanted to find a regular bbc for her.
They told me they had been very picky as she, likes only thick, long black cocks. No exceptions. They said that they have had trouble with fakes and liars and it gets tiresome.
She doesnt give mercy fucks...you come and you lied, she sent them packing. This is what her hubby told me. And why it took me nearly 2 years to get her.
My guess its, just too hard to find a good one. When you have one you want to keep it. Same for me, Id rather have a regular couple, where we can meet when the time permits and we get to know each other and you know the feeling is mutual and the strong sexual attraction is equal. Nothing worse than getting good pussy that you never see again or is random. I prefer long term. Worth the wait.IMG_386511~2.jpg

Prefer long term with my regular 6 bulls ..... because searching for different bulls can also brings disappointment in size and quality !!!
But it is fun to occasionally have a couple of random studs xx

Looking for 1-to-3 long-term, regular Lovers, a BBC Dom preferred, but dirty Gentlemen who are sane, comfortable, and bring the girth...

Looking for 1-to-3 long-term, regular Lovers, a BBC Dom preferred, but dirty Gentlemen who are sane, comfortable, and bring the girth...
Also, long-term, regular builds trust, familiarity, which leads to easier, better orgasms, and opens up possibilities for Bareback, which is our preference. It's been years since we've had that with a Lover :cautious::balanced::qos:

Prefer long term with my regular 6 bulls ..... because searching for different bulls can also brings disappointment in size and quality !!!
But it is fun to occasionally have a couple of random studs xx
smart women keep a stable for various reasons

Also, long-term, regular builds trust, familiarity, which leads to easier, better orgasms, and opens up possibilities for Bareback, which is our preference. It's been years since we've had that with a Lover :cautious::balanced::qos:
got to love a woman like you
nothing wrong in wanting variety in life
hope you find what you are seeking.

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein
hubby here
long term with several bulls is my ultimate fantasy.

Back