Long term vs short term

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein
one bull long term....

I asked her the other night, are you going to settle for one for awhile or a few until you find what you want. She said, “right now, all I want to do is enjoy who I have and whatever happens with or without them, will happen.” I asked her, “so how many do you want to have sex with in a short period like 6-12 months? She says, “I’m liking the 2 I have now but they can change if they get tired of me”.
So I think she more worried about them getting tired of her. She only wants sexual satisfaction and friendship from them. Like hang out, watch movies, have some drinks, get a bite, sexting, etc.
She cares about them as friends but she says she’s not willing to get into an emotional struggle with anyone outside our marriage. I said “well if you ever change your mind, and want to leave me for anyone, please communicate and be civil.”
I understand people can fall in love or like each other a lot enough to go further. I just don’t want to be strung along as a back up plan. I’m all for the fun and her enjoying her friends, just not into heartache. I think we both get each other pretty good.

For the wife she mostly fucks my life time black friend. We both played sports together all in high school and college. He had always had a hard on for her from the time I met her. She always said he was rude to women she didn't care how big his dick was. But after school we stayed close went to the clubs together and he would dace with her most the night then we would go home and she would be hot and ready to fuck and I would tease her about being so horny because he had been rubbing that big black cock on her and filling her up on the dance floor. Then one day at the lake he came up on his new jet ski where we were in our boat and I went for a ride on the jet ski and she went for a ride on his big black dick. W hen I got back she was still sitting on his bouncing up and down. She look at me and said sorry and kept fucking till she was done. What a show and then he was at our house one night about six months later and one of his friends dropped by to pay him some money he owed him and she started teasing them and later fucked them both. He had been telling her about a friend of his that had a big fat black cock she should try and finally after asking me she said yes and this guy finally got that monster in her and she went wild then the two of them fucked every hole in her little white body and they still come around and give her some black cock. She has now had six different black guys and only three at one time to be air tight and she likes to do that sometimes and even I get to join in some time in one of her holes. But this last new guy has the most girth of any body she has ever fucked. After the other night was her second time with him. He says a lot of women want fuck him because its so fat but it was a challenge for her and with some lube and time she gets that black monster in her little white pussy and goes wild. Best interracial fuck show I have ever seen.

Both are good. Long term you build a relationship which leads to exciting fun. It is also nice to have something new from time to time too.

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein

I prefer long-term with one guy and that’s what I’ve had now for about a year. Getting to know someone well and what pleases him (and vice versa what pleases me) has been amazing. Since this was my first experience it has worked out well for us so far.

Long term is by far the best arrangement if it can be managed. But it depends on many fantors and not just the guys physical characteristics. Location, availability, chemistry and character. It's also vitally important that a husband or boyfriend feel secure leaving his partner with another man or men. It took some time for me to trust Jamie's bulls, but now I am happy and conformable. Jamie has 2 regular bulls she sees weekly, both live around 30 miles away so she will often stay over for the night or weekends. She also has a semi regular bulls that she will meet on occasion. She used to meet a white guy a few mo ths back but she decided he was not worth the visits. He was a okay guy and he was fit and big down below. But both Dan and Gregg are by far betters lovers than him, so she made the decision to stick with her two black bulls. She is not shy to refer to herself as a "Black Cock Only" wife, which she did over Christmas with a couple of her friends. I'm pretty certain she has inferred she is black only and that her hubby is pretty much caged 24/7, is no longer allowed to sleep with her and hasn't for 2 years. I think she said most of her friends just laughed thinking she was joking. She does make me laugh!
Mike

do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull

Full disclosure - husband here, but my wife and I talk about this topic somewhat regularly when we do our “check ins” so I’ll try to relay her thoughts as best I can.

My wife actually prefers all three options.

One time thing:

When we travel (which sadly isn’t often enough) we try to carve out one night during our trip to meet a BBC Bull for a one night stand. We either try to prearrange something with someone online, or just wing it at the bar (although winging it at the bar has never worked out - but she has a lot of fun flirting with guys at the bar and I enjoy watching her).

Short term with several Bulls:

My wife also likes the variety of meeting new Bulls. She loves getting to know them a bit and hearing their stories of how they got into the lifestyle. She loves the excitement of meeting someone new and not knowing exactly how it will turn out, or what the chemistry will be like.

Long term Bulls:

We haven’t been in the lifestyle long enough to really have a long term Bull, however my wife’s current Bull which we’ve only met about three times will probably become her long term Bull.

The interesting part is that he lives out of town, and so it’s not the easiest to see him all the time, which is perhaps where the short term Bulls or one night stands would come in in between our trips to his city.

Long term mixed with some short terms.
Long terms allow us to grow and explore slowly and safely with someone we trust.. Mainly prefer Dom bulls who are friendly to me and respect me but establish with me infront of her they are the alpha and are there to fuck my wife and i need to accept she wants them there to fuck her and to accept he fucks her better than I did and to accept him as a more sexually superior male than I am and that my wife feels the same way too. So we are cool but there is a spoken and unspoken dominance/submission between us where my role is concerned and ultimately my wife is the focus of this and reason he has been invited into our lives by her with my acceptance and submission solely for her desires and pleasure which I have to admit I cannot provide as good as he does, thus why he is there, to do a job for us both. Long term allows us to explore this dynamic safely and explore limits and cukolding and see how sleep overs feel and what we both like and dont like from her alpha bulls...and where it can go and what we discover together along the way taking precaution but she likes and needs long term lovers to explore our desires for cuckolding and someone we feel comfortable and trust enough to dominate us as a couple just enough to decrease her desire for sex with me and increase her desire for sex with him and not pressing things too far with either of us, though she making the decision on what she wants to see me do for him and agreeing or not with his demands of me, long terms also make it possible for her to explore being attracted and desiring someone enough to encourage me to service him in front of her to acknowledge her sexual preference for him over me and as a physical act of submission by me infront of them both that I accept my wife feels his cock is superior to mine and he is her chosen lover who provides a great service to our marriage by sexually satisfying her for me and removing that burden from me, instead changing my role to a support/facilitator role to help make it as easy/satisfying as possible for them to have sex with each other comfortably in whatever way I can service them in such a way as only a cuckold husband could do that...undressing them, handling his cock and guiding it in, fluffing him before or after, holding her legs open for him or letting her lean on me while she is getting fucked, or simply being there to encourage them or listen to her express her feelings for him or humiliate me to help establish how we all should feel about this arrangement.

I would prefer long term with an older couple. I want a friendship in and out of bedroom, i want to pleasure the wife but also respect the husband and their marriage and if we are all comfortable, all of us could have fun together.

Little bit of "all of the above" ;)

We'd like to have 2 or 3 "long term" bulls that we have a friendly relationship with and an ongoing attraction, and have an easy comfort where we can just find some time to hang out and play without all the overhead of meeting new people.

But it's also exciting to play with new friends one-on-one and at parties, like GBs, and so in that way "short term" meets are great too :)
Sounds good. See my profile. Interested

Back