Long term vs short term

Little bit of "all of the above" ;)

We'd like to have 2 or 3 "long term" bulls that we have a friendly relationship with and an ongoing attraction, and have an easy comfort where we can just find some time to hang out and play without all the overhead of meeting new people.

But it's also exciting to play with new friends one-on-one and at parties, like GBs, and so in that way "short term" meets are great too :)
My Cuckoldress would answer both
Before relocating she hada long term ‘boyfriend’ who She saw at least once each week for extended play dates, often accompanied him on business trips as well
She also likes to have the option of some variety as well
In Her mind why limit Herself to sex with a single boyfriend

I want a long term cuck couple who doesnt flake. It would be fun to have a committed white women servicing my cock!

Thank you for sharing your story with us Kyra. As you experienced first hand, sometimes we develop deep emotional connections with our bulls over time. Bulls become boyfriends and often weekend residents in my bed. Sexual intimacy, especially if it is bareback and occurs often enough, can lead to emotional intimacy. This is particularly true if we are absorbing far more potent black seed DNA into our bodies than weaker white DNA that we might occasionally allow from our husbands. In my case, at my black boyfriends request, I completely stopped having intercourse with my cuckold husband for more than 3 years so 100% of the DNA I was absorbing almost every night was black. My body begin to crave the dominant black DNA of the superior masculine lover. Unconsciously, our hearts desires can easily follow our bodies cravings if we are not careful. Like you Kyra, I began to fall in love with each of my black boyfriends as I spent more and more intimate time with each of them in bed. It wasn’t easy keeping my emotions in check and my marriage intact, especially when one of these men repeatedly asked me to divorce my husband.
That's the danger in sidelining your husband and have regular bareback sex with a lover and womens emotions start to come in play when the lover is good personally wise and sex wise , hard to keep a marriage intact..

Thanks.. we’re just dipping our toes back in after a long break. My wife wasn’t as open minded and took their unreliability and deceit as rejection whereas she should have understood that it was people not after what we were after but not having the courage to be open and honest about it. We’re better prepared and ready for it all this time around.
Yes I think you are spot on with that for a long term relationship there has to be something that clicks from both sides it's often hard enough for just a 1 on 1 relation and much harder for a couple and a 3 with 3 people involved there has to be 3 clicks for a good relationship and some people just have a hard time to be open about somethings I'm sure we've all gone out with someone and the first date was the last and you just did not call her or him to let them know , if it don't click it don't click.

For some reason the term Bull does not appeal to me, so we don’t normally use it. I’ll admit that our experience is limited, only five different black men in three years, but none of them were thought of as a Bull, either by my husband and I or themselves. That might be contrary to popular opinion here, but it’s what we are comfortable with.

Our dates have a very important social aspect and are not merely sexual events. They therefore are more pleasurable and satisfying experiences for all three of us, which is our ultimate goal.

Now to answer your question: I much prefer long-term relationships. Before a first date, I am always nervous and a bit apprehensive and only start to feel more comfortable after we have met with him several times. I have never been able to achieve orgasm on a first date, which proves to me that this apprehension is more than just a surface reaction. His feelings are also important so I always pretend that I’ve been over the moon. Once I’m comfortable with him I really do go over the moon, usually several times. As you can see, only long-term relationships will work for me.

Having said all that, I should explain that what I wrote applies ONLY TO PLANNED sexual first times. Spontaneous sex is entirely different since there is hardly time for apprehension to develop in those situations.

This is all very clear in my mind, but I’m not certain that I’ve explained it very well. I guess I should have insisted that my husband respond for me, instead of just giving me a smile and a pat on the butt.
I think you explained that well enough for us to understand and I agree with you the first dates are a bit more tense till you get to know each other and feel more comfortable..

My wife went for it after years of fantasizing about it to really good sex but when a new younger very good looking well-built coworker expressed great interest in her at work she came to me with "can I " and "are you sure you want me too" The only thing would be he would have no idea that I would ever no...so it would be an affair.

It was her first time going outside the marriage and very first time with a black guy....I can tell she has feelings for him and she tells me he has feelings for her...so she is very content with long term with just him
Watch the feelings for each other don't let them get to involved with their feelings or it could ruin your marriage.

Been thinking about this a lot lately. Sex is best when I establish a connection and trust so that I can completely let go and embrace my inner slut and submissiveness....and I love having them cum in me. But too frequent seems to lead to maybe a little too much attachment for me and the guys and maintaining one relationship (with my husband) is all I can really handle lol. New can be freaky and hot too but way to many flakes. Sooooooo...what I heard recently was a couple who had three guys they were on a semi-regular basis with so they had the best of both worlds. Some variety, enough connection you can embrace your kinky side, and easier to find someone on short notice when you just have to have it. My pussy thinks this is a great idea...my mind is conflicted.
Best to go with your mind what it tells you to do and your husband.

Maybe both? Not sure we are just learning and getting to know our preferences. I’d say open to either but the ones that we’d be open to meeting more than once are the ones that have been respectful to my husband as well. Not sure if people realize they get further with respect on both ends ??‍♀️
Well said the respect is a big thing , just because a ghubbylets his wife have sex with an other guy does not mean he should be disrespected for it not all guys that share their wives are cuckold many are great lovers .

My wife and I both prefer longer-term relationships although the right guy could take her most anytime given the right circumstances. Wife told me early in our relationship that she would get the most enjoyment from having her lovers in our home, where everyone could relax without worrying about preliminary meetings, checking in and out of hotels, wearing clothes and so on. Emotional connections did occur, and such relationships can be kind of awkward when they end or have to be ended. For her, the sex was always better when she had feelings for her lover, and frankly I liked it too.
I would tend to agree with it might be more relaxing etc. with having lovers at home but One drawback about having lovers at home is family if there are ******* that have to be considered and possible family or friends dropping in .

why not have a couple of long term guys a few shorter term guys and a bunch of guys you fuck whenever you want or can it spices things up , provides opportunity for new cock that may be great and limits the desire for being to attached to one cock. The log term you get used to and comfortable , the mid term is always exciting and easier since you have fucked them before and the new cocks are an adventure

That's the danger in sidelining your husband and have regular bareback sex with a lover and womens emotions start to come in play when the lover is good personally wise and sex wise , hard to keep a marriage intact..
It is always good to set expectations up front so everyone understands what is expected. If things change you want everyone to be in the know so things can adjust

I prefer a regular or long term bull. Just the familiar factor knowing what he wants or likes and vice versatility. That what I have now. But still “date” at times usually when away
I understand the dating piece as well but it would be completely different from your regular bull

definitely prefer someone long term...as many have replied earlier, its challenging sometimes to find the right one and of course, having a long term bull always assure me of a steady supply of bbc...lol
Ive always wonder for women why is it hard to find a bull? Im sure 95% of men would be down just by simply going up and asking them bluntly. Maybe this is harder than it sounds

Back