Long term vs short term

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein

I prefer long term, the sex is better.

It all depends on how the chemistry is with the person I'm with. I would prefer long term with one, since there's much STD going around. I'd like to make sure the other person understand that we can have pleasure but still need to be safe about our own health. Taking too much chance and your lucky card will run out one of these days.

Well said I feel the same way about the women that I want to meet up with

I was hoping for something long term with my first lover when it started. It was a fabulous seduction and the first sex was exciting and pretty good. Later sex was even better as he really worked at getting to know what I liked. It was fun while it lasted, but eventually his inability to be discrete led to me breaking it off. Too bad, I still occasionally wonder how things might have been.
The second lover was a one night stand while at a business conference. It was intense, exciting and totally fun, but not as deeply satisfying as the first guy. so having done both I'm definitely a more long term girl.

I am very interested in hotwifes response to the simple question do you want something long-term with one Bull or Some short term with several bulls or just a one time thing with one bull. Ive been in the lifestyle for awhile and im always interested in what makes couples tink and how they got involved in the lifestyle. This is just another question that has come up so tell me your thoughts on this #chimein

For some reason the term Bull does not appeal to me, so we don’t normally use it. I’ll admit that our experience is limited, only five different black men in three years, but none of them were thought of as a Bull, either by my husband and I or themselves. That might be contrary to popular opinion here, but it’s what we are comfortable with.

Our dates have a very important social aspect and are not merely sexual events. They therefore are more pleasurable and satisfying experiences for all three of us, which is our ultimate goal.

Now to answer your question: I much prefer long-term relationships. Before a first date, I am always nervous and a bit apprehensive and only start to feel more comfortable after we have met with him several times. I have never been able to achieve orgasm on a first date, which proves to me that this apprehension is more than just a surface reaction. His feelings are also important so I always pretend that I’ve been over the moon. Once I’m comfortable with him I really do go over the moon, usually several times. As you can see, only long-term relationships will work for me.

Having said all that, I should explain that what I wrote applies ONLY TO PLANNED sexual first times. Spontaneous sex is entirely different since there is hardly time for apprehension to develop in those situations.

This is all very clear in my mind, but I’m not certain that I’ve explained it very well. I guess I should have insisted that my husband respond for me, instead of just giving me a smile and a pat on the butt.

Would prefer long-term with one bull, or a group who get along well together.

. Susan has many long term friends but she enjoys new friends too and she has no trouble meeting them usually and mostly because she is introduced to them by a current friend. This screening by current friends is very important to us

Back