Long term vs short term

It all depends on how the chemistry is with the person I'm with. I would prefer long term with one, since there's much STD going around. I'd like to make sure the other person understand that we can have pleasure but still need to be safe about our own health. Taking too much chance and your lucky card will run out one of these days.
This is why i also prefer long-term with someone ive gotten to know and trust!

This is a very important post! It's shows the diversity of this group and how everyone is different. Some people don't compartmentalize sex and love. And i never really thought about it from an aspect of why someone would want only short term things but this makes perfect sense. Where you able to revive your marriage?

Our marriage is stronger than ever. Our relationship outside of the bedroom is more solid than at any point since we have been together. Sexually, hubby has embraced the role of submissive cuckold and ,even though he no longer fucks me, what we do together when along or with my boyfriends brings him more pleasure and fulfillment than traditional sex ever did.

Our marriage is stronger than ever. Our relationship outside of the bedroom is more solid than at any point since we have been together. Sexually, hubby has embraced the role of submissive cuckold and ,even though he no longer fucks me, what we do together when along or with my boyfriends brings him more pleasure and fulfillment than traditional sex ever did.
Much respect! Thanks for sharing your experience

I think for us we struggle to find a BULL because this whole concept really a lifestyle change and lifestyle choice. Anyone can have sex with anyone but for it to truly be a great experience all 3 people have to mesh and get out of the encounter what they want. For us being new and not truly knowing what to expect adds a whole different dimension than those already experienced and know what they want to a T. What we have seen is pretty much what the other post said. Most men seem to just want to meet up right away and get down to business. Some prefer this and other don’t. Given the nature of a female it’s more practical that they are the one that is the most comfortable with the BULL and unfortunately it takes several meetings and lots of talking to make that happen. If she can’t build a intellectual relationship than most likely the sec won’t be good either. We want the whole experience with discretion and it makes it difficult cause it’s hard to find that needle in a haystack wanting the same thing.

I agree..same for us...

Wife prefers long term. She's had four over the 12 years we have been doing this. We are planning to add a second long term lover since schedules don't always match with her current lover. He'll be the fifth. It's just so damn hard finding real people that want to play and understand we can only do this every couple of months.

It all depends on how the chemistry is with the person I'm with. I would prefer long term with one, since there's much STD going around. I'd like to make sure the other person understand that we can have pleasure but still need to be safe about our own health. Taking too much chance and your lucky card will run out one of these days.
That is the only issue ive found on this site is geography it seems like the perfect person is 19990999 miles again. But it is still really good to chat with people who have similar interests and ideas

True, and true.
STDs aint NO JOKE. I see a LOT of bareback 'travel fucking' on here and the first thing I think of is herpes, Aids, Ebola lol lol, smdh... Pussy ain't THAT GOOD.
I know my man Tracy Morgan jokes about it ("if not willing to die for pussy you don't want it bad enough!") but jokes and real life is two different things!
But seriously, I've been fortunate enough to have two incredibly sexy wives long term. One I traveled 3 hours to see, stayed overnight, sometime a few days at a time. I'm all about having continuous fun with a sexy wife. You can experiment... Try different things, role play, make hot videos, etc... Plus you know they will fuck you right!
Trust can't be replaced.

I prefer long term as well. I have had a long term relationship with a couple of guys. It was so worth the effort. I like getting to know the guy and what pleases him and how to please him. I also like building that trust to make the experience for all more enjoyable. I have had to many guys say they want long term then after the first play time disappear and I don't hear from them ever again. I have in a sense become gun shy about taking things to the next level with guys because of this. I don't want and don't like a one time thing.

I prefer long term as well. I have had a long term relationship with a couple of guys. It was so worth the effort. I like getting to know the guy and what pleases him and how to please him. I also like building that trust to make the experience for all more enjoyable. I have had to many guys say they want long term then after the first play time disappear and I don't hear from them ever again. I have in a sense become gun shy about taking things to the next level with guys because of this. I don't want and don't like a one time thing.
I want something long term too

Have you ever found out why guys disappeared?

Reactions: raf
I much prefer longer term over one nighters. With a longer term situation, you get to know the guy, what he likes and doesn't like. Perhaps more importantly, he knows what I like and dislike. Also, to answer a previous post, my husband and I meet him socially first, explain what we are looking for and request an STD test. If he is agreeable and otherwise polite, considerate, intelligent and the like, we proceed, but nothing happens until he produces the test. This has worked very well for us and has led to some phenomenal situations!

I much prefer longer term over one nighters. With a longer term situation, you get to know the guy, what he likes and doesn't like. Perhaps more importantly, he knows what I like and dislike. Also, to answer a previous post, my husband and I meet him socially first, explain what we are looking for and request an STD test. If he is agreeable and otherwise polite, considerate, intelligent and the like, we proceed, but nothing happens until he produces the test. This has worked very well for us and has led to some phenomenal situations!
I love your approach it's very smart

We stick with mostly one time, hit it and quit it. It avoids any unnecessary emotions. Occasionally we will happen across a repeat customer at a club or houseparty. Lo also has one fuck buddy who stops in maybe once a month but he's a good guy.

Back