Locationless profiles/posts

SCBlknNsty

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
Postings 'seeking' without a location strike me as someone looking for 'bate' material....

Profiles posting without a location strike me as fantasizers.....

I DO understand the need for privacy and discretion but have never seen anyone tracked down within the entirety of a nation, state, or even city....

Can anyone clarify or explain what I am missing? Or do you too think they're mostly fake?

Postings 'seeking' without a location strike me as someone looking for 'bate' material....

I DO understand the need for privacy and discretion but have never seen anyone tracked down within the entirety of a nation, state, or even city....

Can anyone clarify or explain what I am missing? Or do you too think they're mostly fake?
I wont respond to anyone without a location or some type of media.

Different members are here for different reasons.

A cuckold couple on another very popular site that is media oriented and may or may not be named after a small cute rodent were identified by members of their community. It had a serious effect on their lives. Granted it's not the norm, but, is it really worth risking?

There are plenty of tire kickers and fantasy-landers here who have fully completed profiles, location included. There are also serious folks here with very valid concerns for their privacy who remain anonymous with respect to their locale.

Interesting placement of this post, as it applies to ALL of the forum (and many other sites, not an isolated BtoW issue). The less the info someone gives in a profile, the less likely we’ll believe your legitimacy. If you can’t say what you like and what you’re looking for, you’re probably a bad sexual partner at best.

Interesting placement of this post, as it applies to ALL of the forum (and many other sites, not an isolated BtoW issue). The less the info someone gives in a profile, the less likely we’ll believe your legitimacy. If you can’t say what you like and what you’re looking for, you’re probably a bad sexual partner at best.
I agree, this should’ve been in the general discussion forum.

While it is nice to have a general area and try to keep conversations discreet as possible, I have had the misfortune of someone tracking me down with quite close results. Threats of contacting others, etc. Plus, “he” had some proof of identity. I believe it was an attempt at blackmail, but since I blocked all contact and made some changes, I haven’t heard anything. I only had contact with the person on his site, but he tracked me down in other ways. It was quite scary for a bit!
So, there are some people with talent that CAN track you down. Don’t be too complacent unless you’re willing to deal with the aftermath.

Last edited:
I understand some folks not filling out all of their profile. I just think it would be good for them to put up a message on their profile that if you want more information ask them. I have had a stalker and he was able to track me down. It was dealt with and even the police informed. I know even without filling out all of the profile if someone wants to find you they will.

I do think though a lot of the profiles left blank are trolls.

Back