Wife wants spontaneous BBC experience

Ariovistus

Couple
From
FL, US
My wife and I have a dynamic D/s relationship, I as her master, her as my slave. She likes to please me and knows I like to watch and want to share her with BBC. However, she isn't down to schedule a meet up because it's not her thing to arrange hook ups or play sessions with strangers. She likes the ebb and flow of a spontaneous experience and prefers to just wing it. She's game to try BBC as long as it isn't planned.

What ideas do you guys have that would be great settings/locations or dates that could potentially expose her to a good BBC suitor. We both are seeking something that is NSA, a one time deal, and with someone who isn't faking about having a BBC. Scientific data suggests on average a black guy is about 5-6 inches which I have 6 inch with girth, so we just don't want any black dude to have her as its redundant to have anything less than 7. She would want to try an 7-8 inch BBC at least. I've heard from others in the lifestyle it is kind of difficult to find a BBC that big without doing some in depth searching and vetting first - The added layer of spontaneity complicates things as it prohibits me from arranging anything online with someone who might have the size.

So what suggestions do you guys have to find a black man with a 7+ inch BBC out in the world that isn't a nude beach, because that's my first go to plan is to take her to a nude beach and see if she wants to do some window shopping before trying to spark a conversation with a stranger.

Look on the lifestyle sites for validations/certs that confirm size.

Nice beach is the only place I have ever found a friend in the wild (not arranged in advance or at a lifestyle event.) But even that was not entirely spontaneous, because the meeting was arranged on Fet. That sex might happen was not certain, but was understood to be a possibility.

Look on the lifestyle sites for validations/certs that confirm size.

Nice beach is the only place I have ever found a friend in the wild (not arranged in advance or at a lifestyle event.) But even that was not entirely spontaneous, because the meeting was arranged on Fet. That sex might happen was not certain, but was understood to be a possibility.
Nice. How did that happen. Did they approach you or you approach them?

My wife and I have a dynamic D/s relationship, I as her master, her as my slave. She likes to please me and knows I like to watch and want to share her with BBC. However, she isn't down to schedule a meet up because it's not her thing to arrange hook ups or play sessions with strangers. She likes the ebb and flow of a spontaneous experience and prefers to just wing it. She's game to try BBC as long as it isn't planned.

What ideas do you guys have that would be great settings/locations or dates that could potentially expose her to a good BBC suitor. We both are seeking something that is NSA, a one time deal, and with someone who isn't faking about having a BBC. Scientific data suggests on average a black guy is about 5-6 inches which I have 6 inch with girth, so we just don't want any black dude to have her as its redundant to have anything less than 7. She would want to try an 7-8 inch BBC at least. I've heard from others in the lifestyle it is kind of difficult to find a BBC that big without doing some in depth searching and vetting first - The added layer of spontaneity complicates things as it prohibits me from arranging anything online with someone who might have the size.

So what suggestions do you guys have to find a black man with a 7+ inch BBC out in the world that isn't a nude beach, because that's my first go to plan is to take her to a nude beach and see if she wants to do some window shopping before trying to spark a conversation with a stranger.
I’m in Fort Worth Texas, where are you

I don't have any really input to provide you. But just want to say that my wife is exactly the same; she really wants it, we have been talking about this for years and our sex always involves talking about black guys but still, she does not want to arrange anything. Maybe it's the time that one needs to invest, the shyness... so she would like it that would be spontaneous. So, I'm curious to also follow this thread.

Back