haulover beach

Nycmalect

Couple
From
CT, US
We are going to Miami next week and wife said shes open to going to Haulover beach and showing off. I wanted to know if this is a good place for her to show her pussy to hung BBC bulls - we've talked about sharing her often and she gets off on the idea of hung black men seeing her spread. If so, how do we set ourselves up for her to show her pussy off to hung black bulls? Ideal scenario is that she gets into it and wants to bring one back to our hotel.

Just go, get naked and play by ear, have her make eye contact with what she is will to entertain

We are going to Miami next week and wife said shes open to going to Haulover beach and showing off. I wanted to know if this is a good place for her to show her pussy to hung BBC bulls - we've talked about sharing her often and she gets off on the idea of hung black men seeing her spread. If so, how do we set ourselves up for her to show her pussy off to hung black bulls? Ideal scenario is that she gets into it and wants to bring one back to our hotel.
How long will you two be down here?
I would love to meet you guys

its mostly old gay white guys

Wife loves Haulover! Do remember it is a public beach, not a private adult club. There will be children, there will be cops. Please don’t do anything that will give a nervous elected official a reason to tighten the rules.

Back