Wife hispanic

Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3IMG_0508.jpeg******* in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down.

Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3View attachment 6848729******* in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down.
She a beautiful woman. We didn't get see that puzz and azz.

Whenever i say i want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC there is always someone that tells me “why bbc? Im a hung BWC” or “i got a hung latino cock for her”. I have nothing against whites or hispanics. We both are hispanics. Mexicans. But something about a BIG HUNG BLACK BULL COCK turns me on to think of it penetrating my wife 5’2 139lbs, whos had 3View attachment 6848729******* in last marriage. Will she be able to handle bbc? Maybe. Im not huge. Nor consider myself average but not small tiny. Seeing videos i see how BBC just RAM through pussy. Rough. Non stop. Deep. Hung and very very big in GIRTH. I want to see it spread my wife open. See my wife shaking. Her legs tremble. Her eye shadow running down.
She looks amazing and I would enjoy giving her my 9-plus and 2-inch-thick black cock!

Wow very beautful I must say

Back