Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
True. If no condoms are used, the guy has all the power to cum inside her should he decide to do so, and she is pretty much powerless to prevent it. The good news is that most women are fine with it happening if they've agreed to barebacking in the first place.

Actually its not the Black Stud that has all the power but his dick! In many instances both woman and the stud are powerless. When it cums to fucking bareback - especially a fertile white pussy - the big black cock is in control. There may a point where the stud will not be able to pull out even if he wanted to. A dominant Black Stu is dominated by his cock.

When we've got our bulls lined up ready I'm gonna tell Pete they're gonna wear condoms, then when is too late for him to say no I'm going to take load after thick creamy load!

We have talked about it I kind of said I wasn't sure about it at first then seeing how upset Pete looked I decided if I did it this way he'd cum in his pants!

Back