Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
BBD craves for the icing on the cake! it is so so much better when i shoot my load into her.... doesnt always have to be her pussy but is always first prefered. but mouth is a good secondary choice. at the heat of moment ... where ever i am when i get to that 'point of no return' is where i want to 'plant my seed'.

As a Black Stud, you're doing what cums naturally. Once you reach that "pint of no return" there no pulling out, and we all know it.

As I have stated various times here it is my belief that Black Men and Women or superior and as such I would have no say in when or how they cum or in who. My wife however still does not believe as I do as is her right, if she felt like I do I would be proud to have them cum in her as often as she and they wished.

Asking a well endowed bull to use a condom would be an insult to the man who is pleasuring your wife or girlfriend. I never encountered a bull who used a condom and only a very few who pulled out. If they did it was because they wanted to cum on her face.
As a cuckold you have no say in anything and the woman is free to surrender as she and the bull see fit although she is the one being pleasured and is usually submissive to him and dominant to me because I do not please her sexually.
My cum is disposable and if I am being cucked I am told when and if I can cum and how. A man with a real cock is not told these things, he cums inside a pussy.

Its only natural " despite her white husbands wishes " that any white wife who takes a black man between her legs , will get so excited that she'll let him cum deep inside her. She wont be able to resist the black man pounding her to a cum soaked climax . The white hubby has to accept his lose as the black man takes total control of his wife and her sexual needs.

Last edited:
Great question ,i think it was when she first experienced a black lover it happened without thought she just got carried away with the shear pleasure of experiencing her first very thick cock and being black made it all worth while ,she loved him filling her up and it was the first time she allowed cum to come anywhere near her mouth:blackgrimace:

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
never changed my mind I love cum in me in my mouth in my holes in my pussy I short the "swallows

Back