Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I'm well-aware of both of those things.

I am an extremely healthful person (I practice yoga daily, amongst other things) and do my research. Most STIs aren't the end of the world anyway. And just because someone has an STI doesn't mean you'll get it.

Finally: intuition.

I am an extremely healthful person (I practice yoga daily, amongst other things) and do my research. Most STIs aren't the end of the world anyway. And just because someone has an STI doesn't mean you'll get it.

You may be well aware of them, but not everyone is.

I commend you for your good health, and wish you many years of the same.

Just near two things in mind... 1) Some things take up to six months before showing positive and 2) if the person has unprotected sex after being tested, then that nullifies the results. Who's to say the person they had the unprotected sex with didn't lie to them about being clean?

Very good points, Mari.

They may not be the "end of the world", but many people think they are and would rather stay free from even something as uncomplicated as syphilis or gonorrhea. Yes, they can be cured with a shot, but who wants to go through that hassel if they don't have to?

I understand and respect if the wife wants to use a condom. For the first or second time? Maybe.

But I always have recent test results on hand, and in general am picky (much pickier than most men, anyway) about who I choose.

I'm discharging my nut inside your wife's pussy. Deal with it.

That attitude is exactly why women do not trust you. You need to be choosy right up until they know you are safe.

They may not be the "end of the world", but many people think they are and would rather stay free from even something as uncomplicated as syphilis or gonorrhea. Yes, they can be cured with a shot, but who wants to go through that hassel if they don't have to?
Respect my free will.

That attitude is exactly why women do not trust you.

Baseless assumptions much?

I respect your free will and decisions totally. I just think your attitude paints you as an ass.

The forum has an ignore feature. I have added you to mine. I suggest you do the same if my attitude bugs you so.

Namaste.

You know, honestly, I don't use the ignore feature. I like to learn from every one, even if I disagree with them. It expands my mind. Debate is the source of the soul. It makes us think. It makes us question our values. If you cannot see this, then my initial assessment of you is correct.

You know, honestly, I don't use the ignore feature. I like to learn from every one, even if I disagree with them. It expands my mind. Debate is the source of the soul. It makes us think. It makes us question our values. If you cannot see this, then my initial assessment of you is correct.

ive learned to agree to disagree...i love a challenge... ill even let her strap me. and some times after a couple of hours middle of the night .. she will take it off me... that is wuts being dominant. when you raise their desire so hi... they want to take it off you themselves...

If I want my pussy Licked after Fucking Black Cock (any cock) I have to swallow loads My man licked cum from my Pussy after my first Black hook up but wont do it again. I like being made to swallow anyway.

that's the deeper sense of intercourse. sissywhitepindickbois want that, because their semen is bad and useless. they admire black men's strong semen to replace the white bad one. the next step is love!

It's great to see from the poll that all the women will let black men cum in them or changed their mind and gave in.
I'd love to have a sweet, innocent wife and see her scream from being pounded over and over by black cock, him finally thrusting into her, her squeezing him close when he shoots his semen deep into her pussy.
That is really hot to read! My wife is COMPLETELY 'virgin' to the bbc scene. I can easily imagine her starting out being concerned for a condom, but at the sight and, especially, the feel of that black cock in her, she would surrender to the thrill and would take every drop those black balls had to offer; as long as I was there (showing a sense of support would help her take the step). We've wanted a baby, but haven't had success...maybe this is what it would take?

A few years ago we met a guy at a local bar. He was in town working for an extended period of time. We hit it off and ran into him a couple more times at the bar and enjoyed his company. One night we invited him back to the house for drinks and some hot tubbing. We had had a few mfm 3somes with black men before and she was no stranger to BBC. To make a long story short we all got along great and had fun that night which led to many more great nights and he and her even having some fun times without me present.

Since I was vasectomy safe she didn't use any birth control so we limited our play to "safe, non-fertile" times. This was always the case and with rare exception, vas safe guys or condoms, we did not deviate from that plan. Our friend, Ed, got to take her bareback that very first night and every time thereafter with only one exception where he used a condom because she was close, about 5 days, to her ovulation date.

The time came when the job he was working ended and he got the news he would be leaving. The date was less than a week away and coincided with her fertile time. We of course all wanted to have one last fling before he left and he knew it would be her fertile time and would have to use a condom. The night came where we got together and the Magnums came out of the drawer. When he finally entered her that night his condom clad cock was quickly buried deep inside her. We were about 3 days from her ovulation date so there was going to be no uncovered entry and there wasn't. They were going at it hot and heavy when he finally buried himself fully into her and grunted as I watched his huge balls once again pulse as he pumper her, in this case the condom, full of his huge load. When he slowly withdrew from her is when I noticed his cum beginning to leak out of her like it normally did without the use of a condom. The condom had broken and he had just pumped a huge load of potent seed inside her.

I said something about the condom breaking and both were very surprised with him saying, "oh *******", and her freaking out a bit. She got up and ran to the bathroom and tried to push out what she could. I told her we should be okay as she was still 3 days from her ovulation date. After calming her down and having another *******, agreeing that the damage had already been done we retired to the bedroom for more fun without any barriers between them. Since he had already cum in her the two additional loads probably didn't really make any difference. Ed apologized profusely as he was leaving and said he would help with any issue that may arise as a result. After he left she told me she was worried about getting pregnant and having a black baby to try and explain to family and friends. We decided to head to the pharmacy the next day and get the morning after pill just to play it safe.

When we got to the pharmacy the next day we found out that they were out of the pill, or didn't even stock it and wouldn't say that, but that they could order it in but it wouldn't be in until Tuesday and this was Saturday. We new that would be pushing our luck for the chances of it working and decided to try a pharmacy in the next town which was about 30 miles away. They openly admitted to not stocking it! We finally found a pharmacy that stocked it but couldn't make it there before they were going to close. She had gotten screwed really good and now we were quite possibly screwed really good. We couldn't get a morning after pill until Monday and that would put her taking it too late for any real effectiveness.

After some long conversations that weekend and her adamantly saying she would not have an abortion we accepted the fact that if she was pregnant it was meant to be given the morning after pill being unavailable. She was due to start her period just over to weeks later and her cycle was like clockwork. Her period didn't come and she started to really stress out. I finally went to the store after day 3 of being late and bought a pack of pregnancy tests, after much convincing she finally agreed to take one which was negative. Another 3 days passed and still no period which we both figured meant she was pregnant. She took another test and it was negative. The next morning, a full week after her period was due, she started. We were both relieved and life went on as usual. We let Ed know that she had started her period and there was nothing to worry about.

It wasn't until about a month later that we were in bed following a pretty intense round of sex where for some reason I told her that the thought of her being pregnant had kind of excited me. Surprisingly to me she admitted the same thing and told me while she was relieved that she hadn't gotten pregnant that she was a little disappointed at the same time. We have since pushed the limits a few times on the "safe" times. The bad part of this is that I look forward to the day where we find another ""Ed or he himself makes a return trip and she opts for pushing the limits and gets "caught".

It's great to see from the poll that all the women will let black men cum in them or changed their mind and gave in.
I'd love to have a sweet, innocent wife and see her scream from being pounded over and over by black cock, him finally thrusting into her, her squeezing him close when he shoots his semen deep into her pussy.

Back