Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
luv ya, mari. So many either do not want to exist in the real world or they just have no concept of the risks these days that it is sad. I wish I could say that I only do bareback, because I hate condoms. I do hate condoms that much, but it is all about respect for yourself and others. Nothing can ever replace the feel of au natural. But when it is a choice of possibly dying or living to fuck again????? I choose to fuck again! lol

luv ya, mari. So many either do not want to exist in the real world or they just have no concept of the risks these days that it is sad. I wish I could say that I only do bareback, because I hate condoms. I do hate condoms that much, but it is all about respect for yourself and others. Nothing can ever replace the feel of au natural. But when it is a choice of possibly dying or living to fuck again????? I choose to fuck again! lol
To put it simply, if a guy doesn't care about me enough to be concerned about my health and respect my wishes if I say I want condoms to be used, then he doesn't deserve my intimacy.

To put it simply, if a guy doesn't care about me enough to be concerned about my health and respect my wishes if I say I want condoms to be used, then he doesn't deserve my intimacy.

You have grown, dear heart. As a person. You respect yourself. And your hub. That is very impressive.

Hubby should absolutely BEAM at the mention of your name. You absolutely ROCK!
Luv ya back, Falcon!

And just to further illustrate my point about respect... The last guy I was with, besides hubby, rocked my world prior to us taking a very sexy shower together. It was so tempting to just let things happen in the shower. As soon as I brought up the fact that we were not using a condom, that idea vanished and we both immediately dried off and headed back to the bed, equipped with a condom. He loves bareback, but respected me enough to use a condom because I want to. And that is part of the reason I'm seeing him again in a couple of weeks, with another date already set for mid-September. :)

Yuuup I'm so happy to start to share her with black....I love to have sex with other women but I prefer to share her with black...
great the same ,and she will be verrry happy with a black stud
i will beg a black man to cum inside my wife its the best gift that a husband can give to her wife:happy:

i have been approached before to impregnate a very sexy white wife who wanted to have children but her husband
had "difficulties" so i was asked to impregnate her. this being my first time with such a question, i turned down the opportunity. has anyone else here had such a request?

I think you were smart, Chocolate. Whether you turned it down for selfish reasons or not. There are so many ways that could come back on you legally, never mind morally. You could have ended up paying for that for the next 30 years.

I think you were smart, Chocolate. Whether you turned it down for selfish reasons or not. There are so many ways that could come back on you legally, never mind morally. You could have ended up paying for that for the next 30 years.

that was my initial unease. I just thought it extremely strange to make such a request when the medical community has made so many leaps and bounds in that field. this top of my level of knowledge at that time about his particular life style. i honestly held back and refused until recent after maturing more. and learning. im glad i made that decision as well.

I understand and respect if the wife wants to use a condom. For the first or second time? Maybe.

But I always have recent test results on hand, and in general am picky (much pickier than most men, anyway) about who I choose.

I'm discharging my nut inside your wife's pussy. Deal with it.

I understand and respect if the wife wants to use a condom. For the first or second time? Maybe.

But I always have recent test results on hand, and in general am picky (much pickier than most men, anyway) about who I choose.

I'm discharging my nut inside your wife's pussy. Deal with it.

If you are tested recently, there is no reason why you should have to wear a condom.

Just near two things in mind... 1) Some things take up to six months before showing positive and 2) if the person has unprotected sex after being tested, then that nullifies the results. Who's to say the person they had the unprotected sex with didn't lie to them about being clean?

Back