Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
It always drives my husband crazy with his need to have me when he sees my freshly fucked white cunt overflowing after my black lover has fucked me and his cum oozes out from my white slit to soak the sheets of our marital bed. Then Hubby is on me like a man possesed as i tell him how ive had so much black cock, how much i loved getting that huge black cock ,how deep and how good the black man fucked my white cunt View attachment 273183
I would love to have a wife or girlfriend like that. Your husband is a really lucky guy, and you would look really hot taking a big black cock as well as with your hubby. You look really sexy, and you have a nice looking pussy too. Part of me wishes a hot girl that will let me watch/join in/take pics/film her fucked fucked hard by a huge black cock, and then let me finish her off.

her pussy is ready for you covered in her black lovers cum lick her clit and as hjs cum runs down over her arsehole mouth and lick it clean don't forget his cock

White women with black men statistics: out of the past 500 couples I have seen in public, there were 30 interracial couples that had whie women with black boyfriends or husbands. 3 of those couples had children that were mixed race. And 3 of the 30 were very beautiful. I only saw 3 out of 500 white men with black women. What was even more surprising was that I saw 12 lesbian couples and 7 gay couples. I also saw 5 white women with asian or other race in this same group. Most of the white women with black men were descent looking and seemed happy with their men. I was determined to try finding the number because we are sometimes naturally mor focused on white and black couples to the extent that it can easily lead someone to think that most white women have black boyfriends but these statistics show that only 6% of all couples are black/white.

White women with black men statistics: out of the past 500 couples I have seen in public, there were 30 interracial couples that had whie women with black boyfriends or husbands. 3 of those couples had children that were mixed race. And 3 of the 30 were very beautiful. I only saw 3 out of 500 white men with black women. What was even more surprising was that I saw 12 lesbian couples and 7 gay couples. I also saw 5 white women with asian or other race in this same group. Most of the white women with black men were descent looking and seemed happy with their men. I was determined to try finding the number because we are sometimes naturally mor focused on white and black couples to the extent that it can easily lead someone to think that most white women have black boyfriends but these statistics show that only 6% of all couples are black/white.

Nice.
Of course, the first problem is that this is only one control group. Your next study of a different set of 500 couples could differ as well as the set after that. Until you have studied enough groups for the averages to repeat reliably it's just assumption.
But I like it.

The second problem is that it is off topic. Please read the Forum Rules before posting further.
http://blacktowhite.net/community/pages/forum-rules/
Thanks for your cooperation.

I do not let cum in her pussy but in her ass yes or I love so much to let cum blacks in her mouth and face. ..my dream it's do a bukkake with 3.4.5.or 6 black bulls and let them cum in her mouth and face!!!

Back