Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Oh Fuck Yes... Let Him Cum In Me... I can only repete whats already been said... there is nothing better then for your Man to take full control and fuck you bare back and cum in your pussy, mouth and ass... breeding you like the fuckin' whore we all know we are... when he grabs my hair and says "Ok bitch bump n grind this cock... and take my full seed" is fucking Awesome!

and how often does he do that to you

It always drives my husband crazy with his need to have me when he sees my freshly fucked white cunt overflowing after my black lover has fucked me and his cum oozes out from my white slit to soak the sheets of our marital bed. Then Hubby is on me like a man possesed as i tell him how ive had so much black cock, how much i loved getting that huge black cock ,how deep and how good the black man fucked my white cunt xvideos.com_559d8d16de2cc6dfed00c2aecb68f87a_03-1.jpg

I think it is part of Cuckold experience. When my husband and I choose my first black bull that will be my submission. I fully expect him to cum in me during our first session. If he chooses to do so afterwards that will be his choice. I allow my husband to do it and the bull will be no different.

Back