Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I will have soon my 1st experience with BBC.
My bf know it and is ok but want that the the session to be with condom.
I really want to feel the black cock to cum inside me, but i didn't want to change his mind...

I will have soon my 1st experience with BBC.
My bf know it and is ok but want that the the session to be with condom.
I really want to feel the black cock to cum inside me, but i didn't want to change his mind...[/q
uote]

Honey! Can You Personal Send Me Picture Photo Of You From France? Let Me See What You Have To offer A Black Man? Since Your Looking For Your First Black Meat Cock Sexual Experience? I Will Be Waiting! Honey? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

The last time Axel, our black friend, fucked Susie, she was angry with me because we had been discussing some days before they met again. She phoned me at my work and told me that she was going to be fucked by Axel in that moment, so if I wished to watch them, I must hurry to go there.
I wished her to call Axel because they had not fuckd for several months.
When I arrived at home, Susie was lying over our bed with her legs spreads and Axel was down on his knees holding his cock in his hand, ready to penetrate her.
My wife told me to take a seat because they could need some help later.
Axel had a terrible erection and I asked my wife, if she had sucked his dick before I met them. She told me his dick had turned hard when Axel watched her naked, but anyway, she had sucked it because she wished to do it.
Finally Axel put his beautiful black cock into my wife pussy, making Susie sight of pleasure. Susie wrapped her legs around his waist crossing her feet strongly. They fucked wildly. During the fuck in missionary, she begged him to suck his nipples. It's incredible exciting watching them fuck, because Axel is thin and a little shorter than her while my wife is tall and strong. Despite Susie is bigger him, when they fuck, she looks complete sumissive.
He made Susie cum kissing each other. After he cum, Axel wanted me to put one of my finger into his but to get prostate massage. He cummed screaming loudly.
They fucked again some minutes later. They were relaxed and laughing lying on the bed when I tryed to place my head between his legs to clean her pussy, but she placed one of her bare soles over my face and kicked me off from there. She told me she was still angry with me.
I hope the next time they fuck and Axel fills her pussy, she doesn't kick me off, but she wraps her legs around my neck in a powerful scissor to makes me clean her pussy.

Yup. The only way my girlfriend is going to take a black cock is without protection and expecting him to cum deep inside.
There are a lot of white couples (and some swingers clubs) that will only let Black Studs fuck if they DON'T use condoms. You may see the ads saying "No Protection Will be Used" or "Bareback Only." There are some swingers clubs that aloow Black Studs as long as they don't use condoms

breeding.jpg
It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.

It's also something the Black Stud has no control of either. Once he mounts a fertile white pussy bareback, he is not in control any more. His big black cock is in control, and will not let him pull out until he empties his cum-filled balls of his Negro baby-making seed

It allows the cuckhold husband to participate by licking up the mess. A cum dripping fucked pussy looks delicious to us and the tongue action probably feels good to the wife as she recovers from all of the trauma.

Back