Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
that's the only way to do it right...i fill all ypour holes with my hot seed and then you walk home and make your hubby cleant it well
French Wimp Hubby Wants His French Virgin Wife Sexually Taken By Black Men? Please? Send Your personal E-Mail Address To Me ASAP? I Will Send You These Sexy Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife To You For Your Viewing And Taste? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

From the beginning we agreed that we would have Her Black lovers cum inside her as my wife never liked using a condom. It would be up to her if she were on BC or not. A few months ago she stopped her BC and has monitored her fertile cycle. She has sex now around the time she is most fertile. We are both hoping that she does get Black pregnant.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150

Of course I allowed him to cum inside my wife. We've already allowed him to do it. But I have to give an explain about our case. My wife and me only had sex with her ex black boyfriend Axel. They had a relationship before she met me, for more than three years. According with my wife's intimate diary, he fucked my wife 1180 times during their relationship. If we take in count there are 385 days in a year, we could say Axel fucked her an average of three times by day, during their relationship!!!
It's not weird due my wife is incredible sexy and beautiful and Axel has an amazing virility.
I know Axel cummed inside my wife's pussy several times in the past. Even she ate his sperm once during a blowjob. Sometimes Axel cummed inside her pussy because he couldn't resist or controll it. But another times, was my own wife who begged him to do it.
One of the first times they were having sex, my wife was extremely excited, because they had already fucked some minutes before, and Axel had cummed quickly. So she gave him a blowjob and Axel recuperated his erection soon. When they were ready to fuck again (they were going standing by behind, with my wife bent in half), she begged Axel to fuck her as hard as he could, and if he felt he was close to cum, he must do it inside her pussy! My wife had an amazing orgasm that day!
The first time Axel had sex with my wife in front of me, we allowed him to cum inside her. The next week we invited Axel to spend the night with us. We did it during all the night.
Everytime Axel and me had sex with Susie, we cummed inside her pussy. I cleaned her three times.
We know Axel. He's a healthy man and we really esteem him. I'm a man and I know the pleasure that men feel cumming and relaxing inside the pussy. It's not the same take the dick out in the right moment we are cumming. It's like cut the best sensation in half!
Ending with my post, the first time Susie and me had sex, I knew Axel's already filled her pussy the day before. I felt an immense pleasure when I finally penetrated my wife, knowing Axel had put his black cock in the same place I had the mine now.
Some days later, I wished my wife to tell me what was the way Axel used to fuck her, due I knew he could make her cum easily.

It topic turned me on! I would like Axel our black friend was here to put his incredible black dick into my wife pussy! Lucky for us he ever be ready for sex. Perhaps due my wife is a beautiful tall caucasian woman.

It topic turned me on! I would like Axel our black friend was here to put his incredible black dick into my wife pussy! Lucky for us he ever be ready for sex. Perhaps due my wife is a beautiful tall caucasian woman.
That is the right thing to do. They cum in my wife all the time

My wife intended to have her first black lover(s) wear condoms. But the condoms we brought were too small. She got so turned on she quit caring and ended up letting 5 guys fill her up.
That's the only way to have your wife fuck Blacks NO PROTECTION. Did you lick her clean?>

Back