Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
My fantasy is allow my wife to fuck her bull, under the condition that he doesn't cum inside her. She assures me there is no chance of him cumming inside her and all precautions will be taken. But when he finally plows into her, she starts moaning that she wants him to empty his seed inside her. I am shocked, but strangely turned on by the thought. Then I hear him grunt and know that he is dumping the biggest load of semen inside my wife. Her whimpers let me know she is totally satisfied by the breeding.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

During a threesome, (our only threesome) with my wife's high school boyfriend we agreed that condoms were a must. This was not negotiable. After the act I stepped into the shower and when I came out I found my wife having sex with him again bareback. I almost had beg and remind them both that she was not on the pill before he finally pulled out of her.

My wife and I ended up having a fight afterwards. I'm not sure if my emotions were lead mostly out of jealousy that she was going at it without me or out of fear of an unwanted pregnancy or STD.

In our fantasies, we both enjoyed the idea of guys cumming inside of her but reality comes crashing down hard when you realize that the possiblity of an unwanted pregnancy or STD is not only real but irreversable.

I enjoy it very much feeling them inside - hubby is enjoying it too (we are into cuckold)
I only wish I could be your cuckold for just one evening! I'd watch all your heavily hung, massive, long, thick, and big black beautiful horse sized cocks stretching you out, pleasuring you for hours on end, planting their potent bbc seed inside your very fertile married womb, fucking you deeper and deeper than anyone has ever been! You're so hot and beautiful. Your husband (cuckold) should consider himself to be one very lucky man to have a lovely trophy wife as you!

theres noother way to treat a bull and thats to let him shoot his seed into you .told hubby thats what was going to happen and it did

Back