Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
An alpha male blows his load where he pleases... condoms are for lesser men. The couple is responsible for birth control. The woman takes pills of course. A cuckold is human borth control. He cleans all the cum out of his wife, and begs the bull to cum on her face or tits (or HIS face) so that he doesn't knock her up.

A smart bull will want to influence the woman's mind and get her in the right mood before he takes over complete control. You should let him know that you are alright with him cumming in her and satisfying her sexually.
Yes correct but it went down so quick. He was looking at her tattoos naked and asked if ok to go down on her while she was kissing me holding my head. He said he came up to suck her tits and was rubbing on her and she was guiding him in her. Than he whispered we need to finish another time. At that point I didn’t know he had entered her. He kissed her and said next time when all prepared.

An alpha male blows his load where he pleases... condoms are for lesser men. The couple is responsible for birth control. The woman takes pills of course. A cuckold is human borth control. He cleans all the cum out of his wife, and begs the bull to cum on her face or tits (or HIS face) so that he doesn't knock her up.

Sorry, but no. Condoms are for anybody that has legitimate concerns about sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Its not all about birth control. Only crazy people go bare with strangers that haven't been tested recently. That attitude is how HIV and Syphillis get spread around. If you gave a ******* about your wife, you'd look out for her health too.

We have met numerous men through swinging which has evolved into hotwifing. A mixed use of condoms but sometimes no... I’ve always enjoyed watching the latter most and her the feel of it. Despite the fact she has had a couple of regular lovers where bareback sex was the norm she insists on them pulling out and cum on her excepting two occasions; after a spitroast/DPsession at a house party where they both took their condoms off and she swallowed both their loads and one regular whose condom split and he spunked in her..... she was quite calm about it and we both enjoyed that.
I am hoping that with what we have planned the latter may become more regular but only time will tell.

Well, I think a central part of being a cuckold is relinquishing all expectations of controlling your wife's sex life. Therefore, in some ways the cuckold has no say in the matter of aspects of her relationship with her lover/lovers. Ideally she and only she decides if her sex is exposed to her lover's cum. I think that most cuckolds are supremely turned on at the thought that their wife offers her sex bare back to her lover/lovers - even to the point of being titillated at the chance that she falls pregnant to her lover, while maybe hoping that she is careful about her birth control in real life terms.

But titillated or not, being a cuckold is to surrender all expectations of influencing your wife's sexual relations with her lovers. The decision to offer her sex open and unprotected is for her, in her new relationship.
I so agree with you on being a cuckold to a white wife you need to relinquish control of your girls body, it is hers and the black men that now take control of it when making love. I hate when guys call themselves cuckolds yes their wives can only have sex if their watching. My wife dates a black man and he/she decides if and when I can be a part of it.

I so agree with you on being a cuckold to a white wife you need to relinquish control of your girls body, it is hers and the black men that now take control of it when making love. I hate when guys call themselves cuckolds yes their wives can only have sex if their watching. My wife dates a black man and he/she decides if and when I can be a part of it.
I learned how it is with my wife and blk men shes theirs to be with I just know to not get in their way with my wife

I agree as well. With my mate, it is her mind and body therefore it is her decision as to who she engages and how she does it, sometimes I am allowed to watch or even participate if he wishes it. If she feels comfortable and wants it, then the decision to have unprotected sex lies solely with her. One of the biggest turnons for her is to be able to fully expose herself to be able to absorb as much of his pheromones as possible. Nothing carries as many male pheromones as a man’s ejaculate. I’ve literally seen her high on sex. She’s an incredible woman.

I am a tremendously highly sexed 46 year old Chinese woman that was born and raised in China but now live in Canada with my Caucasian Canadian husband I met and married in China years ago when he was there working. I guess because of my outrageously high sex drive and sex needs, my husband has actually told me and also some of our close friends that I am as he says, a bloody Nymphomaniac or close to one, ha ha, but for me I have never ever had sex with a man wearing a condom, never, always has been naturally. And to answer the question here, I have always also had no problem or concerns at all with men shooting their cock juice inside me down there, and also no problem at all with them doing that in my mouth too. So my comment is, if God wanted us to have sex with the man wearing a condom, then probably he would have been born with something on his cock that he could use for that purpose, but of course men were not born with anything like that on their cock, so I ask, should sex not be done naturally just the way it was designed to be?

Back