Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
My wife meets her guy alone now, I find it way more exciting knowing she's being made love to in a bed without me there. I prod her for what happened and I think her description of their lovemaking sounds that he is way more affectionate when they're alone. The time I was present he wore a condom, and the first time they were alone he asked her if he could not. She agreed in the heat of the moment thinking he was going to pull out but he didn't. Now he never pulls out so we use the timing method...He's young and very potent so it's dangerous but super exciting.

My wife meets her guy alone now, I find it way more exciting knowing she's being made love to in a bed without me there. I prod her for what happened and I think her description of their lovemaking sounds that he is way more affectionate when they're alone. The time I was present he wore a condom, and the first time they were alone he asked her if he could not. She agreed in the heat of the moment thinking he was going to pull out but he didn't. Now he never pulls out so we use the timing method...He's young and very potent so it's dangerous but super exciting.

love the rhythm method
if it was me
i would make sure to arrange for him to take her at her most fertile:sex:

in the beginning she wouldn't but over time she let him every time and would even hold him in her deep and tight and cum with him. I would liked it when her boyfriend would cum in her. after he started cumming in her we made a rule that only he can cum in her and i was very limited on even being able to have intercourse with her. cant wait till we find her a new boyfriend. I really miss it and so does she.

Back