Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
From the start she told me “If we do this he’s not wearing a condom & he’s not pulling out” I instantly agreed. To her it’s just not worth the effort if you have a man wear a condom. From that first night we both became black cock whores & have never had a BBC in a condom or even suggest it. We do test & try to be as safe as possible.

no she is on birth control. so we don't have to worry about that.
Not all gangbangs are about breeding the wife but certainly about filling her pussy with lots of cock and cum. And perhaps doing it for several Hours. And about her fucking different guys. Great for hesitant wives unsure about fucking other men. Afterward she is ready to take on more lovers.

Letting them? Please. Look at the pics and vids. Do you think they're gonna pound that white pussy so good, then pull out? They're filling that pussy up!
Yes. Fill that white pussy. That's what she wants. Always great to listen as she begs the black bulls for their hot cum then watch her face when they give it to her. All your questions answered. Yes. If not now then soon. Yes. A slut for BBC.

I let my first bull cum in me without any hesitation and now all of my lovers cum in me over and over again as my hubby submits and gives up his wife for black breeding and I love feeling them cum in me!
After sex with the large black cock and virility,stamina,and endurance, isn't that the point of having sex with a black man ? Oh yes all the orgasms too. Insemination is ,after all, the first step in impregnating the white female and always a priority with black males. Receiving the black mans semen in her vagina and perhaps her womb as well fufills that most profound of tabboo fantasys of white women creating the opportunity for her to become pregnant with the black bulls baby.

Every time my black lovers make love to me Im so excited and its so passionate feeling them grind and fuck me that I cant imagine them not cumming in me!I need to feel them explode inside me!!!If Im going to fuck a man outside my marriage then I want it all and I give my all and I give myself to him completely and we make love and become one with his seed inside me.Jessica I hope you meet and enjoy many black men,it gets better and better,enjoy yourself and go find some great lovers!

Back