Let's be Honest .. How Many Cucks Just Like Seeing Women Used?

AGuy19047

Couple
From
PA, US
Okay guys ...let's be honest.

How many of use white guys enjoy watching our wives or other women with black guys just because we enjoy seeing women being used and degraded?

I know that's what it is for me. I enjoy it most when I watch my wife with guys who don't care one bit about what she likes or what she wants. I like it best when the men just want to use her and her holes however they want and do whatever they want to her.

It's not just my wife. I would enjoy seeing any woman being used like that.

You?

Okay guys ...let's be honest.

How many of use white guys enjoy watching our wives or other women with black guys just because we enjoy seeing women being used and degraded?

I know that's what it is for me. I enjoy it most when I watch my wife with guys who don't care one bit about what she likes or what she wants. I like it best when the men just want to use her and her holes however they want and do whatever they want to her.

It's not just my wife. I would enjoy seeing any woman being used like that.

You?
I gotta agree with you I used to really enjoy dominating my partner and her response to me using her roughly. I knew that she could take a lot of abuse and I enjoyed seeing her take it from me and others.

I gotta agree with you. I used to really enjoy dominating my partner and her response to me using her roughly. I knew she could take a lot of abuse and I enjoy seeing her take it fro me and others

Back