Lesbians for BBC?

milf-threesome-on-a-boat.jpg
hot

I've ran into a few lesbians out there who occasionally like to share a cock. Just as a toy to share with their lover in bed. The few I've ran into who've done this, have invited black men to their beds exclusively. If they want a cock, they want the extreme fantasy. They want the best. Has anyone else run into stories such as this? Any ladies who generally prefer ladies who would like to share your story?
My step ******* is a lesbian and she has has several black studs for her fun and recreation

Many of my best sex encounters have been from lesbians. More confusing it was always from the more dominant female in the relationship, or the "AG" as they call themselves. For a while I went around believing that there was no such thing as a true lesbian. Because I had many lesbian friends who would all still fuck me. But then after maturing I've realized that though they may be lesbians, they still are women, and still crave bbc. :) So I am always up for the chance to watching that tough looking butch (who's really just a pretty looking boy) moan like a school teacher on lunch break.

One of the other guys here said he hooked up with a white butch lesbian who he would fuck and who would suck his dick. I assume the lesbians you hooked with are all white too. So did any of the white butch lesbians you fucked suck you too? I know some straight white guys will serve a black man sexually. Do you think your butch lesbians are like them? All manly on the outside but secretly submissive to whoever they think is a superior male?

My step ******* is a Butch and has had a lot of lesbos. I know for sure at least 2 black guys took her by ******* and she bitched but loved it.
I believe all Lesbians need and want a cock now and then. In between strap on's are their favorite toy.
I know of lesbians that live on my street but the only dick they appear to need is their dildos on their own terms. :(

Yes, that is always a risk. Years ago my GF and I were having sex in the car. We had been smoking some weed too. A cop flashed his light, ordered us out of the car, called for help, found the weed and arrested both of us. We were put in cells, (different part of the jail). The next day we posted bail and we revealed that both of us were raped that night.

I never got arrested again, but she did for soliciting and was used by women and men for 3 weeks. I like her a lot even though she is a total whore now. She works in a titty bar and makes big bucks.

Back