White women in a Black Lesbian Bar

Margiejj

Female
I’ve been invited with a group of African American to go out to a bar known to be a black lesbian bar. I’m kinda scared to go, not sure what to expect, but excited too!

I’ve been dating an African American guy for the last few years, love it, and all his friends ( guys and girls). I’ll likely be the holy white person there.

I’ve been invited with a group of African American to go out to a bar known to be a black lesbian bar. I’m kinda scared to go, not sure what to expect, but excited too!

I’ve been dating an African American guy for the last few years, love it, and all his friends ( guys and girls). I’ll likely be the holy white person there.
what u can expect is the time of your life! go and ENJOY!

I have been to a lounge that had mainly Black lesbians as customers, one thing I found out, they are not shy if they see a white woman that they think is attractive, and a woman who can be overwhemled by the strong personality and power of Black women, that happened to me
What exactly happened?

I have been to a lounge that had mainly Black lesbians as customers, one thing I found out, they are not shy if they see a white woman that they think is attractive, and a woman who can be overwhemled by the strong personality and power of Black women, that happened to me
Did you submit yourself to a dominant black woman???

at the time.....this was something all new to me, but yes I was approached by two Black females and invted to their table. It wasn't long before they let my know they had an interest in me.
Oh you gorgeous slut, did they play with you at the table??? Did they take you home and use you like their toy???

yes....they did begin to get flirty with me after two more drinks and than one of them slip her hand up my dress, I was in between both of them, so their wasn't a whole lot I could do about it
Did you love her fingers playing with your pussy??? Was your pussy soaked and did you cum for her???

You will love it

Attachments

• Eating Coworked Vid.mp4
    4.1 MB
Back