I’m actually a “lesbian”. Been with females for years but since my run in with black cock a few years back I went black and never went back. I became addicted to black men and cock in general and the feeling of purpose i got from creampies. Recently ive been trying to focus on my attraction for men and listening to things that will possibly turn me straight and warp my mind into loving men only, preferraby black men. I would love to fully give into the lifestyle i just want to start with re-conditioning my mind and body to find women unattractive and bring me closer to my goals of having a Daddy Dom.
Send any files and links my way please. Or even your numbers! Lets chat.

I’m actually a “lesbian”. Been with females for years but since my run in with black cock a few years back I went black and never went back. I became addicted to black men and cock in general and the feeling of purpose i got from creampies. Recently ive been trying to focus on my attraction for men and listening to things that will possibly turn me straight and warp my mind into loving men only, preferraby black men. I would love to fully give into the lifestyle i just want to start with re-conditioning my mind and body to find women unattractive and bring me closer to my goals of having a Daddy Dom.
Hi wife here. Can you DM me.

They will like it a LOT more if you are willing to eat pussy for them!! I did it for lot of my Black Lvoers, they LOVED it!!! J (the slightly inebriated wife)

They will like it a LOT more if you are willing to eat pussy for them!! I did it for lot of my Black Lvoers, they LOVED it!!! J (the slightly inebriated wife)
Oooh yes i do enjoy oral, im really good at it. I would have fun eating pussy and getting some raw meat.

Back