Lesbians for BBC?

Yes, that is always a risk. Years ago my GF and I were having sex in the car. We had been smoking some weed too. A cop flashed his light, ordered us out of the car, called for help, found the weed and arrested both of us. We were put in cells, (different part of the jail). The next day we posted bail and we revealed that both of us were raped that night.

I never got arrested again, but she did for soliciting and was used by women and men for 3 weeks. I like her a lot even though she is a total whore now. She works in a titty bar and makes big bucks.
Nice story and it's nice you have someone. I'm looking for the same locally and I can't find her hence the need to look online to broaden my search. Nice you are able to risk getting a record but I like my squeaky clean non-existent criminal record and I'd like to maintain that too as we both know it's a different experience for a white guy to be in jail than it is for a black guy.

I've ran into a few lesbians out there who occasionally like to share a cock. Just as a toy to share with their lover in bed. The few I've ran into who've done this, have invited black men to their beds exclusively. If they want a cock, they want the extreme fantasy. They want the best. Has anyone else run into stories such as this? Any ladies who generally prefer ladies who would like to share your story?
I’ve taken at least two very butch lesbians virginity. I think it’s definitley the idea of going from zero to 100

I've ran into a few lesbians out there who occasionally like to share a cock. Just as a toy to share with their lover in bed. The few I've ran into who've done this, have invited black men to their beds exclusively. If they want a cock, they want the extreme fantasy. They want the best. Has anyone else run into stories such as this? Any ladies who generally prefer ladies who would like to share your story?
I am bi. I been with blk lez girl she love to have me sub to her. She had a dido that was 15’by8 made my take to

Interesting topic. I spent an evening with two females who were in a relationship. They initially told me they were lesbians. The sex was great. What I found out the next morning was that the mature white one was bi and wanted to be pleased by a BBC and Black woman at the same time.

They both took dick that night but the Black one was more into helping me please the White one.

So was I with two lesbians? Probably not, just a FFM encounter in my mind.

thank you hotjen glad people realise when you have sex with someone does not mean you love them. Loved my husband since day we met when he was in marines, so fit when comes to stamina and sex is out of this world but when I play with another man or women its only for the sex and excitement we both get knowing that they are getting a piece of the action so too speak. cant wait til make out with another women so missing the frill and pleasure I get from seeing her and feeling her and also tasting her when she cums... LOVE IT,LOVE IT.....
in a word BEAUTIFUL

My story kind of fits the original post. I consider myself bi, though I hadn't been with a guy in over two years, and have had a string of girlfriends, the current one fairly serious and going on for more than half a year now. I still feel like there's nothing like being banged by a guy sometimes, though, and a black guy makes it kind of a fantasy very separate from everyday life, and a big guy makes it something really different in the pleasure realm. My girlfriend, who is lukewarm about an open relationship, finally relented as we got more stable with the provision that it could be my BBC fantasy hookups but no other women, and let me go on my own the first time or two, then got intrigued to come out and watch...she is a photographer, and turns out to be quite the voyeur...and the last couple of times has taken her turn, though she is still kind of warming to it. We go to a hotel and the situation was sort of set up on the fringes of the swinger scene, so it is sort of formalized recreational sex...everyone has been tested...and not really three-way, so it is not quite that we "share with their lover in bed" like originally written about.

I'm not going to write a lot on what looks like it's a kind of inactive thread, though I'd be glad to say more if anyone would really appreciate it.... ;)
Nice

I was at a bar one evening and met two white women who were celebrating a birthday. One of the women ("Brunette") was turning 40 and found me attractive. She was fondling me all night. I actually found her friend ("Blonde") more attractive. Blonde was recently divorced from her wife and hadn't been with a man in years. Blonde says that Brunette really wants to fuck me for her birthday. I reply that I was actually more attracted to Blonde. Blonde smiles and the three of us go back to Blonde's apartment. I fuck them both and found that I had much better chemistry with lesbian Blonde than her straight friend. Brunette had to leave and pick up her *******. I decided to stay with Blonde and fucked her off and on for the next 12 hours.

throwback-lesbo-orgy-jpg.1265549
100% what im looking for my 1st fmf

On this topic I have come across actual Dom/dike/butch lesbians who are cheating on their gf and taking dick on the DL from time to time. I've experienced this with quite a few.
Yea i see that alot but i try not to gey myself into ******* like that

Back