Lady's have you helped a friend go black

Please, I'm also white, Russian slut for black, is very happy and proud of it

My black boyfriend and I have a very good friend working on the natural gas pipeline in versions parts of Russia and from what he says, he has hooked up with some of the most gorgeous white women he’s ever seen in his life.. and he’s shown us photos of him and some of them together also. He’s got another black guy on his team also and they have no problem finding any number of women to choose from.. and not whites or prostitutes either.. These are women they meet at every day and night places..

My black boyfriend and I have a very good friend working on the natural gas pipeline in versions parts of Russia and from what he says, he has hooked up with some of the most gorgeous white women he’s ever seen in his life.. and he’s shown us photos of him and some of them together also. He’s got another black guy on his team also and they have no problem finding any number of women to choose from.. and not whites or prostitutes either.. These are women they meet at every day and night places..
It's definitely on my bucket list to visit Russia for those reasons. :rolleyes:

I'm not female, but I did help one of my ex-girlfriends get her first BBC. She and I have been together off and on since high school, and we're now both in our 60's. All I ever heard from her was how bad she wanted to try BBC. After she separated from her last husband, we got together to give her some badly needed sex. Her ex only fucked her about twice a year on average, so she was ready for almost anything that looked like a hard cock, even my little one. I tried to set her up with a black friend of mine, but she didn't seem to be interested in him at all. I kept encouraging her to find a BBC, and even offered to take her out to some bars near our local Marine base that I knew had lots of young and very fit black customers from the base. She declined, preferring to meet somebody in a more traditional way, like a guy from her work or a friend of a friend. I kept on pushing her to get her first BBC, but she didn't seem as interested as she was when we were in high school.

A few weeks after our sexual reunion, she went to visit her parents, and when she returned, I found out she had dated one of her long-time friends in her old hometown who just happens to be black. He made her wish come true and gave her his BBC. Naturally, I was very happy she finally got a BBC, maybe even happier than she was. We got together a day after she got back in town and while spending the afternoon fucking, she gave me all the gory details while I licked her pussy. I told her how proud I was of her and made sure she knew I was 100% for her getting all the BBC she wanted at any time she desired more. I also told her I wanted to continue eating her pussy every time she got more BBC, especially if it was full of black cum.

Pretty sure my wife turned her little sister on to black cock. All started one night when the three of us were just hanging out and drinking. She told her sister some of the stuff we were into, including the bbc. She then showed her some pics of a few of her studs cocks, and even showed her a video of her giving a blowjob to one guy. Her sister came out and told us a older black guy at work had been hitting on her recently. A couple weeks later I found out from my wife her sister started sneaking out the house at night and fucking this guy in the parking lot behind her parents house. I was even lucky enough to see a picture of her hot young sister with a big black cock in her mouth she sent my wife. Since then she’s back with her white boyfriend, I don’t think he has a clue, but i do...... lol

I've helped a number of women, both personal friends and by chatting with curious women who write to me. No, I can't ever be sure about the ones through internet chat but most of the time, I can sort out the real people from the fakes.. But there's nothing more exciting that helping a personal friend who you know for sure about her going black. In fact, I myself was converted by my own best friend.. Long story.
Did they have white bf's?

None since getting into this lifestyle. But in HS and college I dated a majority of black guys and some of my gf's usually wound up hooking up with my bf's friends. Also happened with some of the white guys I dated too, it was not a racial thing at the time.
Very hot, how many did you hook up with bbc?

Back