Ladies. Your first time?

Dredeep

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Short clip attached of a young wife filling with excitement talking about her potential first time with a black man. The giggles, stuttering and the school girl body language really turned me on. This tells me she is really to be dominated, just how I like them.

She goes into detail of what he wants him to do to her while she plays with her pussy. She's more than ready.

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FIRST TIME AND HOW YOU FELT LEADING UP TO THE MOMENT.

Bulls. Feel free to share your encounters with "BBC virgins"

Attachments

• IMG_1792.MOV
    3.5 MB · Views: 871
My first interracial experience was shocking at many levels. First and foremost, it was the first time I cheated my (now ex) husband; it was also the first time I had sex with a stranger without planning it, and finally I agreed to assume a sexually submissive role with someone I had never exposed this part of myself.

In retrospect, I still do not understand how I could move from one point to another in just one hour. The experience was like a succession of surrenders in which I withdrawed from one position to another, in so natural and fluid way that I never questioned what I was doing until sexual climax vanished and reality hit me like a hammer.

The story begins with a married and sexually dissatisfied woman visiting the gym to regain her shape.There I met an attractive black man with whom I crossed disguised stances for two weeks. His interest was clear when I was in the stationary bike and he always stand behind me to admire my ass. A silly excuse finally broke the ice and the talk went on in a bar with a lemonade. With his eyes fixed on mine, the nature of his interest beyond any doubt, overwhelmed, I decided there would be no sex before the third date.

As Carl von Causewitz wrote, there is no battle plan that survives the contact with the enemy. A stupid excuse was my alibi to visit his apartment but the masquerade disappeared as soon as I went through the door. His thick lips silenced my mouth and his dark hands took possession of my breasts. Half a minute after I was soaked like a bitch in heat.

“Suck my black cock” He ordered with a deep, masculine voice. I fell on my knees, with no will of my own. "Come on, white slut" He said while I sucked, looking me in the eyes, checking my reactions. Racial difference had been irrelevant until that moment and slurs were not something new for me. But remarking our whiteness and blackness added a new dimension: we weren't just two persons having sex, I was a married white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock.

I was hooked, hypnotized, whorshiping his huge cock, and I let him do with myself anything he wanted. Here I explain the end of the story.

My first interracial experience was shocking at many levels. First and foremost, it was the first time I cheated my (now ex) husband; it was also the first time I had sex with a stranger without planning it, and finally I agreed to assume a sexually submissive role with someone I had never exposed this part of myself.

In retrospect, I still do not understand how I could move from one point to another in just one hour. The experience was like a succession of surrenders in which I withdrawed from one position to another, in so natural and fluid way that I never questioned what I was doing until sexual climax vanished and reality hit me like a hammer.

The story begins with a married and sexually dissatisfied woman visiting the gym to regain her shape.There I met an attractive black man with whom I crossed disguised stances for two weeks. His interest was clear when I was in the stationary bike and he always stand behind me to admire my ass. A silly excuse finally broke the ice and the talk went on in a bar with a lemonade. With his eyes fixed on mine, the nature of his interest beyond any doubt, overwhelmed, I decided there would be no sex before the third date.

As Carl von Causewitz wrote, there is no battle plan that survives the contact with the enemy. A stupid excuse was my alibi to visit his apartment but the masquerade disappeared as soon as I went through the door. His thick lips silenced my mouth and his dark hands took possession of my breasts. Half a minute after I was soaked like a bitch in heat.

“Suck my black cock” He ordered with a deep, masculine voice. I fell on my knees, with no will of my own. "Come on, white slut" He said while I sucked, looking me in the eyes, checking my reactions. Racial difference had been irrelevant until that moment and slurs were not something new for me. But remarking our whiteness and blackness added a new dimension: we weren't just two persons having sex, I was a married white woman on her knees sucking a black man's cock.

I was hooked, hypnotized, whorshiping his huge cock, and I let him do with myself anything he wanted. Here I explain the end of the story.
I love this story. Hot as fuck!

Back